You may not agree with all of this and that is ok but there are some very valid points he has made that may assist us and our younger generation with communication in the work place and relationships. I am sure you will agree.
I did share a video yesterday but this video also has some good points not covered in the video yesterday.😁
1. Use a lemon to clean your cutting board
2. Freeze lemons as ice cubes
3. Use lemons to keep avocados from turning brown
4. Freeze a bag full of lemons so you’ll always have some when you need them
5.Keep lemons fresher for longer in pitcher of water
6. Wake up with a cup of warm water with lemon
7. Lemon mixed with rosemary and vanilla makes for a great way to freshen up your home
8. Lemons can reduce soap scum on your bathtub or sink area.
9. Lemons are good for cleaning and brightening copper
10. Using lemon on your nails will clean and polish them up
11. Use lemon as a natural cleaning product
12. Use a lemon so your apples don’t brown
13. Use lemon shavings as flavor and for added health benefits
14. Try making a lemon face mask
I was reading Profile magazine this morning and read some very interesting statistics which I thought I would share with you.
Of course you may or may not agree.
1. I am one of those included in this percentage that is for sure. 42% of women believe men should always pay for dinner.
2. 91% of women say they will only marry for love.
3. 40% of women would consider dumping their boyfriend if their friends don’t like him. (well I guess if none of them like him then there must be something that you should be wary of)
4. 7000 words on average women speak a day. Men only say around 2000.
5. 100 beats per minute is the amount a woman’s heart will race when arguing. Making her incapable of hearing what her partner is trying to say. (That figures, we don’t want them to say anything)
6. Top 10 turn-offs for women
b. Raggedy nails
e. Missing teeth
f. Body odor
G. Bad Breath
H. Hairy Nostrils