Music to my ears. This is an extremely interesting research.
Tag Archives: music
- 1 cup Epsom Salts, OR 1 cup Pink Himalayan Salt, OR half a cup of each.
- 5 drops Rose Essential Oil.
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
- A handful of dried rose petals
- A handful of fresh rose petals (or your preferred choice of flower)
- [Optional] Rose quartz crystals. If you have any, place small polished rose quartz pebbles in the bath, and any rough rose quartz crystals outside/around the bath.
- [Optional] 3 Tbls/a big splash of Hawthorn Berry Tincture. The Hawthorn tree has long been revered as a tree of love. Its tincture is known to have heart health properties physically, and emotionally/energetically it’s believed to open the heart to love.
- Candles lit in your bathroom.
- Heart-nourishing music.
- If you want a stronger fragrance, you can add a few more drops of the essential oils, just do so gradually so you can gauge.
- Add the salt, essential oils, tincture (optional), and dried flowers to your bath and swish about to stir in.
- Add small rose quartz pebbles if you have (optional), and fresh flower petals at the end to float on the surface.
- Decorate the bathroom with candles and flowers as desired.
- When you enter your bath, begin with some moments/a meditation connecting to your heart and the love you have for yourself/others/nature/your partner , etc., and send this loving energy into the water. Imagine it flowing from your heart into the water as a light or energy, or down your arms and out through your hands into the water.
- Then enjoy a beautiful soak in your blessed love-infused bath! Allow yourself to fully relax and allow in the beautiful energies, fragrances, feelings, etc.
Article by – globalloveproject.com
1. I find this fascinating. Who knew there was so much uninhabited land in the UK.
2. 1M Hauly | $220
It doesn’t matter what the money is for—under-the-table hush-money, black market arms deals, or Bugatti purchase—the 1M Hauly is designed to carry exactly $1,000,000 worth of $100 U.S. bank notes while remaining inconspicuous at checkpoints and border crossings. Of course, the near-weightless 20L bag can also be used for normal things like clothes and tools if you haven’t yet run into a nefarious international transaction that needs completed. Made from a stronger-than-kevlar and waterproof Dyneema composite fabric, the 1M Hauly naturally reaches a discreet matte-and-crumpled finish after a few uses. Reliable YKK Uretek zippers form the bag’s closure and provide high humidity protection for the cash, while sturdy haul loops at each end fit a large gloved hand but are sized to work with straps, carabiners, or other attachments.
Length: 18″ / Width: 12″ / Height: 5.75″ / Weight: 0.28 lb (126 g)
That poison dart frogs don’t make their own poison. They get it from eating alkaloid rich mites, ants and termites. Other species however, that exhibit cryptic coloration have low to no amounts of toxicity, eat a much larger variety of prey.
4. 1932 the army in australia went to war against Emu’s as they were destroying the farmland. Apparently the army lost. Australia, employed soldiers armed with Lewis guns—leading the media to adopt the name “Emu War” when referring to the incident. While a number of the birds were killed, the emu population persisted and continued to cause crop destruction.
- According to the University of Manchester in the UK, loud music can make you feel happier. Be careful though they say, ‘too loud may risk permanent hearing damage’. I believe this survey to be true as I go into my ‘happy place’ when I put my ear buds in and listen to my music which I have to say is rather loud.
2. Good news for chocolate lovers. A British medical review of research on 114,000 people found that those who ate the most chocolate had a 37 percent decreased risk of developing heart disease and 29 percent decreased risk of suffering a stroke compared to those who ate less or abstained completely. 70% cacao is supposed to be the best for your health.
3. There is a way to outsmart a habit – US scientists say that up to 40% of your daily actions are actually habits formed over the years. It is basically your brains way of conserving effort or discomfort. However you can outsmart them by trading an old habit for a new one such as replacing a sugar fix with a walk. Replacing a cigarette for a piece of chewing gum or maybe go work in the garden. It helps the brain believe you can change
4. I read this on the packet of Dr Sheffields toothpaste – Dr Sheffield was the inventor of toothpaste in a tube since 1850.
FLUORIDE IS A DRUG THAT CAN BE ACUTELY TOXIC IF SWALLOWED IN LARGE AMOUNTS.
You may know that fluoride can be found in your drinking water; however, you may not know that it is also in many processed beverages and foods containing water. Including juice, beer and even your morning cup of coffee. Currently, over 200 million American’s are dosed daily with fluoride making it the most widely distributed drug in America.
A SIMPLE CHOICE:
Did you know that the mucous membranes in the mouth allow chemicals to pass directly into the blood stream where they can accumulate into toxic levels.
Most of us in the modern chemical based world are constantly exposed to all sorts of toxic substances in the air we breathe, in the water we drink (Plug for Kangen water) , and in the food we eat. We should strive to eliminate any source of contamination that we can, and try to stay as toxin free as possible. We may not be able to control everything, but we can control what we choose to place in our mouth and the mouths of our children.
You can only buy this at a CVS store in America. Sorry everyone else, but there are other brands that do not have fluoride in their toothpaste
5. The queen broke with protocol and allowed her troops to play the US national anthem for the first time ever during the changing of the guard ceremony as a tribute to the 9/11 victims and the Americans in England who were unable to return home.
- Growing plants at your desk could boost productivity by 15 percent according to researchers at the University of Queensland. Greenery also improves levels of happiness and a feeling of consecutiveness
2. Watching cute video’s of baby animals like kittens during working hours boosts concentration and productivity by up to 44 percent according to researchers of Hiroshima University in Japan. Hey you might even get a raise.
3. Color your world. Decorate your office surroundings with color such as red which can increase your attention to detail. Blue – well that can spark creativity. This is a study done by the University of British Columbia in Canada.
4. Walking – Billionaire Richard Branson a person whom I admire is known for his walking meetings. Research done by the Stanford University in the US shows that a leisurely stroll can boost your creativity by about 60%.
5. The Kind of music listen to – A Study from Fu Jen Catholic University in Taiwan discovered music with lyrics can reduce a person’s ability to focus. The research from Canada’s University of Windsor found that background the background music can assist with repetitive tasks in particular.
1. If you put a dry tea bag in your pair os shoes that don’t smell too good it will help to absorb that not so nice smell. If you sprinkle baking soda inside the shoe that also is of great benefit to get rid of that smell.
For more ideas go to Natural Remedy ideas
2. This is a good suggestion when applying for a job: Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Make sure your shoes are clean and nice in appearance.
As they say “shoes speak louder than words”
3. Laughter helps to destroy tumor cells and reduce risk of cancer by 25%.
Laughter is a physical reaction in humans and some other species of primate, consisting typically of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system. It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli.
Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
Laughter the best medicine
4. Music is one of the few activities in life that involve using the whole brain.
Finnish researchers have developed a groundbreaking new method that allows to study how the brain processes different aspects of music, such as rhythm, tonality and timbre (sound color) in a realistic listening situation. The study is pioneering in that it for the first time reveals how wide networks in the brain, including areas responsible for motor actions, emotions, and creativity, are activated during music listening. The new method helps us understand better the complex dynamics of brain networks and the way music affects us.
More info on this subject
5.Thomas Jefferson wrote in an 1816 letter to John Taylor that ‘the banking system of the US Government could potentially destroy ‘all our constitutions’, was already corrupt, was sweeping away in its progress the fortunes and morals of our citizens, would swindle future generations to acquire its funding and that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies’ . I think that guy had great foresight in my opinion.
6. Interactive ‘Murder Map’ pinpoints all homicide locations in London since 1811
A project, founded by Peter Stubley, aims to create a comprehensive portrayal of homicide in London.
The murderous database uses information released by the Metropolitan Police, the Crown Prosecution Service alongside media coverage and court records to show slayings by knife crime, gun crime, bombings and poison, among other causes.