Have been to Joel’s church a few times and found the music wonderful and his sermons very uplifting. Because I am a distance away I don’t go that often but I should. I also have read and given away some of his early books which also have been very helpful for myself and others. Just sayin.
The Power of Favor
He is 94 she is 91/92. Look what good old rock and roll music can do for you
Music to my ears. This is an extremely interesting research.
- 1 cup Epsom Salts, OR 1 cup Pink Himalayan Salt, OR half a cup of each.
- 5 drops Rose Essential Oil.
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
- A handful of dried rose petals
- A handful of fresh rose petals (or your preferred choice of flower)
- [Optional] Rose quartz crystals. If you have any, place small polished rose quartz pebbles in the bath, and any rough rose quartz crystals outside/around the bath.
- [Optional] 3 Tbls/a big splash of Hawthorn Berry Tincture. The Hawthorn tree has long been revered as a tree of love. Its tincture is known to have heart health properties physically, and emotionally/energetically it’s believed to open the heart to love.
- Candles lit in your bathroom.
- Heart-nourishing music.
- If you want a stronger fragrance, you can add a few more drops of the essential oils, just do so gradually so you can gauge.
- Add the salt, essential oils, tincture (optional), and dried flowers to your bath and swish about to stir in.
- Add small rose quartz pebbles if you have (optional), and fresh flower petals at the end to float on the surface.
- Decorate the bathroom with candles and flowers as desired.
- When you enter your bath, begin with some moments/a meditation connecting to your heart and the love you have for yourself/others/nature/your partner , etc., and send this loving energy into the water. Imagine it flowing from your heart into the water as a light or energy, or down your arms and out through your hands into the water.
- Then enjoy a beautiful soak in your blessed love-infused bath! Allow yourself to fully relax and allow in the beautiful energies, fragrances, feelings, etc.
Article by – globalloveproject.com
1. I find this fascinating. Who knew there was so much uninhabited land in the UK.
2. 1M Hauly | $220
It doesn’t matter what the money is for—under-the-table hush-money, black market arms deals, or Bugatti purchase—the 1M Hauly is designed to carry exactly $1,000,000 worth of $100 U.S. bank notes while remaining inconspicuous at checkpoints and border crossings. Of course, the near-weightless 20L bag can also be used for normal things like clothes and tools if you haven’t yet run into a nefarious international transaction that needs completed. Made from a stronger-than-kevlar and waterproof Dyneema composite fabric, the 1M Hauly naturally reaches a discreet matte-and-crumpled finish after a few uses. Reliable YKK Uretek zippers form the bag’s closure and provide high humidity protection for the cash, while sturdy haul loops at each end fit a large gloved hand but are sized to work with straps, carabiners, or other attachments.
Length: 18″ / Width: 12″ / Height: 5.75″ / Weight: 0.28 lb (126 g)
That poison dart frogs don’t make their own poison. They get it from eating alkaloid rich mites, ants and termites. Other species however, that exhibit cryptic coloration have low to no amounts of toxicity, eat a much larger variety of prey.
4. 1932 the army in australia went to war against Emu’s as they were destroying the farmland. Apparently the army lost. Australia, employed soldiers armed with Lewis guns—leading the media to adopt the name “Emu War” when referring to the incident. While a number of the birds were killed, the emu population persisted and continued to cause crop destruction.
- According to the University of Manchester in the UK, loud music can make you feel happier. Be careful though they say, ‘too loud may risk permanent hearing damage’. I believe this survey to be true as I go into my ‘happy place’ when I put my ear buds in and listen to my music which I have to say is rather loud.
2. Good news for chocolate lovers. A British medical review of research on 114,000 people found that those who ate the most chocolate had a 37 percent decreased risk of developing heart disease and 29 percent decreased risk of suffering a stroke compared to those who ate less or abstained completely. 70% cacao is supposed to be the best for your health.
3. There is a way to outsmart a habit – US scientists say that up to 40% of your daily actions are actually habits formed over the years. It is basically your brains way of conserving effort or discomfort. However you can outsmart them by trading an old habit for a new one such as replacing a sugar fix with a walk. Replacing a cigarette for a piece of chewing gum or maybe go work in the garden. It helps the brain believe you can change
4. I read this on the packet of Dr Sheffields toothpaste – Dr Sheffield was the inventor of toothpaste in a tube since 1850.
FLUORIDE IS A DRUG THAT CAN BE ACUTELY TOXIC IF SWALLOWED IN LARGE AMOUNTS.
You may know that fluoride can be found in your drinking water; however, you may not know that it is also in many processed beverages and foods containing water. Including juice, beer and even your morning cup of coffee. Currently, over 200 million American’s are dosed daily with fluoride making it the most widely distributed drug in America.
A SIMPLE CHOICE:
Did you know that the mucous membranes in the mouth allow chemicals to pass directly into the blood stream where they can accumulate into toxic levels.
Most of us in the modern chemical based world are constantly exposed to all sorts of toxic substances in the air we breathe, in the water we drink (Plug for Kangen water) , and in the food we eat. We should strive to eliminate any source of contamination that we can, and try to stay as toxin free as possible. We may not be able to control everything, but we can control what we choose to place in our mouth and the mouths of our children.
You can only buy this at a CVS store in America. Sorry everyone else, but there are other brands that do not have fluoride in their toothpaste
5. The queen broke with protocol and allowed her troops to play the US national anthem for the first time ever during the changing of the guard ceremony as a tribute to the 9/11 victims and the Americans in England who were unable to return home.