I was reading this article today and for those of us that do a lot of reading on health matters we are very well aware that inflammation in the body is basically a death threat.
Dr. Dwight Lundell – who has been a heart surgeon for 25 years – his words – without inflammation being present in the body “there is no way that cholesterol would accumulate in the wall of the blood vessel and cause heart disease and strokes. Without inflammation, cholesterol would move freely throughout the body as nature intended. It is inflammation that causes cholesterol to become trapped.”
It appears that with bad health most practitioners will dish out medication in the hopes that it will fix the problem. It will not. Getting rid of inflammation from your body is the only way.
As Dr. Dwight Lundell says inflammation is quite simply your body’s natural defense to a foreign invader such as a bacteria, toxin or virus.
Here are 3 simple ways to fight inflammation as the good doctor recommends
- Watch what you eat and don’t eat foods that have labels with words you can’t even pronounce or foods that would be better suited for a Sci-fi movie than a human body. Foods in their natural form are not harmful to the human body.
- Watch what you drink. Many of our beverages-of-choice are acidic and the promote inflammation! Is that soda, sports drink or alcoholic beverage really worth the ultimate price you pay?
- Hydrate! The blood is 90% water and your body needs LOTS of water to fight inflammation. But not just any water will do. Water laced with chemicals out of the tap just worsens your state of inflammation as the body fights hard to process what it isn’t equipped to handle. On the other hand, most bottled waters not only have chemicals from the plastics but they are void of minerals that the body desperately needs. For inflammation (and lots of other reasons) you’ll want to drink Electrolyzed Reduced Water.
Now these are his words, but very much in keeping with what I believe and why I have the best Electrolyzed Water machine in the world that being the Enagic K8 Kangen Water machine.
Kangen water is pure clean Ionized water with a Ph level of alkaline water that will improve your health and help rid any inflammation in the body. Consequently help to improve your chances of getting obliterating cancer, cholesterol, and many other disease complications.
Dr Dwight Lundell is very controversial on this subject and been criticized by his profession but I believe it to be very close to the truth and maybe what drug companies do not want to hear. I think he has support about this all around the world.
Daddy’s Home 2 – Funny, Funny, Funny – Corny but a great belly laugh – In my opinion
I read yesterday that this movie was getting a bad review. Look I have never been a Will Ferrell fan ( don’t know why as I don’t think I have ever seen his movies) I guess he just did not look funny to me.
I have to say he was so funny or even silly in this movie but he was a LOL for me. I thought it was great, I was not the only one laughing in the theatre thats for sure. I really don’t know how the cast were able to keep a straight face when they were doing some of the scenes. All the cast in my opinion had great chemistry
Anyway if you have not seen it you should go for some entertaining viewing I thought it was hilarious, a little corny but a good laugh (something we all need)
10 out of 10 for me
Great memories, great chick flick movie
Just a quick note so I can save you money.
My Granddaughter and I went to see the Movie ‘Snatched’. Cannot even give it one Star. 0 out of 10. The worst movie I have ever seen. Not a good Mothers day Present thats for sure. Hate it when I waste my time and money
I thought Amy Schumer was going to leave America if Trump got voted in for President. She should have gone before she inflicted the world with that movie.
Don’t know what Goldie Hawn was thinking but she may think again before she does another movie with Ms Schumer.
In Australia, a dog/bird experiment with potentially global significance for conservation is taking place. On a tiny island near the Victorian coastal town of Warrnambool, Maremma Sheepdogs (livestock guardian dogs) are hard at work protecting Little Penguins, the smallest of the penguin species. And not only are the birds thriving and breeding, predation losses from foxes — their chief killers — have ceased.
No penguins have been killed by foxes since the program began and the population increased from 10 to over 200.
For more interesting reading go to ‘The Bark’
Poland has a ‘glow in the dark’ bicycle path that is powered by the sun. The asphalt contains synthetic particles called “luminophores,” which at night emit power captured from sunlight, creating the electric blue hue. TPA says the glow lasts up to 10 hours, according to Polish newspaper Gazeta Olsztyńska.
Source: For more in-depth information
Hans Gruber from the movie Die Hard was Alan Rickman’s very first role in a feature movie
On Alan Rickman’s first day of shooting he filmed the scene where Hans Gruber first runs into John McClane. He made a jump off the ledge about three feet high. He injured his knee when he landed and damaged some cartilage in his knee. He was told by his doctor not to put any weight on that leg and he had to use crutches for a week. For the rest of the scene where Hans Gruber is standing and talking to John McClane, Alan Rickman is standing on one leg for the entire time and has a leg brace on under his pants.
The Nakatomi tower is actually the headquarters of 20th Century Fox. The company charged itself rent for the use of the then-unfinished building.
According to legend there was once a widowed father who was so poor he feared his daughters would never marry and would have to resort to prostitution to get by. Wanting to help St Nicholas slid down their chimney one night and saw their laundered stockings hanging by the fire so he filled them with gold. This act of charity prevented them from becoming hookers. That is why we hang stockings at Xmas.
Read the full story
BLANCHING green vegetables in Kangen Water® will preserve their vibrant green colors.
Find out more great uses
Just been to see this movie it is a 10 out of 10. So good I could see it again. Good storyline, great action and mystery. Its a must go see. Ben Affleck is crazy good in this movie.
Just thought I would mention this movie on Edward Snowden (who was an employee of the NSA) that I went and saw on the weekend. Hero or Traitor? In my opinion he was a Hero. I want my Grandchildren to know who they are up against in their future.
I remember years ago when I was about 25 yrs old I used to get these conspiracy letters from some fellow (can’t remember his name now) that lived in Western Australia.
Most of it I found disturbing, only to find as the years went by, all that he predicted came to fruition.
Example was smart cards, credit cards and ID cards that let big brother know your every move every day. Machines would photograph you evey-time you made a withdrawal or deposit. What you buy, where you buy, when you buy, what time you buy where you buy fuel what fuel station where you are traveling. That eventually your computers will be spying on you. You will have a number attached to your body and soul.
I ended up cancelling my subscription to this news letter as I found it far too depressing.
I personally had no idea that all that he wrote was either happening or eventually did happen.
You could say, “well I have nothing to hide it does not bother me” but after you see this movie I think that you may consider covering up the camera lens on your computer especially if you have it in the bedroom or hotel room.
Also know that your mobile phone is a tracking device for everyone in your family.
Oliver Stone directed this movie.Oliver Stone has also made many great movies like ‘Platoon’, ‘Born on the Fourth of July’,’Wall Street’ and many others.
The surveillance by the NSA that Snowden uncovered, was and is illegal. I believe him to be a very gutsy millennial who in my opinion was brilliant and thrust into a world that was bewildering, stressful and fearful for him to comprehend and not expose.
Look I believe everyone should go see this movie. It is compelling and parts of it will shock you into taking better care of your privacy.
If you can’t get to the movies then as soon as it comes out on video you need to get it.
1. A Hotel Secret on putting pillow cases on pillows – The housekeepers throw a solid karate chop right down the middle of the pillow and then shove it in, folded like a bun. This method is preferred to the civilian method of tucking it under your chin and pulling up the pillowcase like a pair of pants because these ladies have no interest in letting 50 pillows a day come into contact with their faces.
4. fire usually moves faster uphill than downhill – This is because heat rises; if a fire is going uphill the flame from the top of one tree would burn the bottom of the tree above it, causing that tree to burn and continue to the next tree. They also move faster uphill because fires need oxygen, fuel, and heat to burn. If you hold a match and its is burning the correct way it will burn slowly down to your fingers. If you turn that match upside down it burns faster and will burn your fingers.
5. The movie Pulp Fiction cost $8 million to make with $5 million going towards actor’s salaries.
More Trivia – The shot of Vincent plunging the syringe into Mia’s chest was filmed by having John Travolta pull the needle out, then running the film backwards.
6. Tree hugging is forbidden in china – After the mass tree hugging outside of Zhongnanhai a few years ago, the Party concluded that the tree huggers were a dangerous cult and a threat to national unity. Known tree huggers were rounded up and forced to sign pledges that they would never again hug a tree. Those who resisted were sent to reeducation through labor camps and the most recalcitrant disappeared into the Chinese prison system.
Went to see this movie and I thought it was ‘Hot’. Totally entertained. For those ‘Tsk Tsk’ purist, to bad you that you did not enjoy it or go and see the movie. That guy had me when she said which car is yours? His Answer – All of them.
Go see it, it will broaden your horizon or something like that.
Went to see this movie yesterday and it was bloody fabulous. I just loved it. Would totally recommend it. Action packed of course from beginning to the end. New crew has been added and Mel Gibson was great as usual. Hope they make another
Now I am off to Mexico this morning for a week. So will be off the air till after the 23rd of August