Tag Archives: money
1. I find this fascinating. Who knew there was so much uninhabited land in the UK.
2. 1M Hauly | $220
It doesn’t matter what the money is for—under-the-table hush-money, black market arms deals, or Bugatti purchase—the 1M Hauly is designed to carry exactly $1,000,000 worth of $100 U.S. bank notes while remaining inconspicuous at checkpoints and border crossings. Of course, the near-weightless 20L bag can also be used for normal things like clothes and tools if you haven’t yet run into a nefarious international transaction that needs completed. Made from a stronger-than-kevlar and waterproof Dyneema composite fabric, the 1M Hauly naturally reaches a discreet matte-and-crumpled finish after a few uses. Reliable YKK Uretek zippers form the bag’s closure and provide high humidity protection for the cash, while sturdy haul loops at each end fit a large gloved hand but are sized to work with straps, carabiners, or other attachments.
Length: 18″ / Width: 12″ / Height: 5.75″ / Weight: 0.28 lb (126 g)
That poison dart frogs don’t make their own poison. They get it from eating alkaloid rich mites, ants and termites. Other species however, that exhibit cryptic coloration have low to no amounts of toxicity, eat a much larger variety of prey.
4. 1932 the army in australia went to war against Emu’s as they were destroying the farmland. Apparently the army lost. Australia, employed soldiers armed with Lewis guns—leading the media to adopt the name “Emu War” when referring to the incident. While a number of the birds were killed, the emu population persisted and continued to cause crop destruction.
Linear vs. Leveraged Income
Which would you rather earn?
By David Voth, Best Selling Author
First, let’s define linear and leveraged income:
Linear Income: You are basically trading your time for money. You go to a job and give your company 40 hours per week. In exchange for your time, the company pays you an income. The problem with a linear income job is that when you stop working the income stops too! A linear income job not only has an earnings cap, it is also based on you constantly working.
Leveraged Income: This form of income can be generated several ways. One way is where you do the work once and you get paid recurring income for doing the work. An example of this is royalties. Or you create something that may take a couple of years, but once it’s built it continues to pay you. Another form of leveraged income is income earned through other people’s efforts. J. Paul Getty, believed to be the richest man in the world, said: “I would rather make 1 percent on the efforts of 100 people than 100 percent on my own efforts.”
Since there are only 24 hours in a day, there’s only so much you can earn as a result of your own efforts. This key concept of leverage is the cornerstone of network and affiliate marketing.
GAMP (Global Affiliate Marketing Pros) was created to help its members earn leveraged income two ways. First, as the company’s name reveals, it is an affiliate program where once you become a member you can earn a referral fee for everyone you subscribe, and a referral fee for everyone they subscribe. The second way GAMP helps you earn leveraged income is my giving you the training, leads, sales and marketing tools, and system to recruit people to your network marketing company and to sell their products.
So you have a choice, you can either sign up for the 40-40-40 plan (The idea that you work 40 hours per week for 40 years of your life in order to retire on 40% of your pay), or you can hustle for a few years building a business and then enjoy the time freedom gained by your efforts. It’s amazing how some people feel that 2-5 years in business is a long time to get rich, but don’t feel that 40 years at a job is a long time to stay broke.
Can you afford to live on 40% of what you were living on while working for 40 hours per week for 40 years?
If your answer is ‘NO’ then start earning or increasing your leveraged income today.
Learn More go to » http://gamp1.com
Call me for more info » David Voth: 281-918-9687
“You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
~ Zig Ziglar
Remember “If You don’t do different nothing will change”
- Can you believe it there is money Soap. For that price there is probably more one dollar bills in it than $50 bill but a fun gift. You can buy these on Amazon
2. According to Science, Curcumin Removes Fluoride From the Brain.- Fluoride is VERY capable of damaging your brain. Over three hundred studies have found that fluoride is literally a neurotoxin! Tumeric has been found to reduce the effects of neurotoxicity induced by fluoride. While we know curcumin is extremely beneficial it is even more so now. Source
3. This Happens to Your Stomach Fat When You Plank and these 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Do Plank Daily
4. A scientific study by the National Institute of Health, discovered: “The consumption of hydrogen rich water for 8 weeks resulted in a 39% increase in antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase and a 43% decrease in thiobarbituric acid reactive substances in urine. Further, subjects demonstrated an 8% increase in high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol and a 13% decrease in total cholesterol/HDL cholesterol from baseline to 4 weeks.”
5. There is a rare type of blood that is shared by only 43 people in the entire world. ‘Rhnull’ blood does not contain any of the Rh antigens that 99.9% of humans have. It is often called ‘Golden Blood’ because it can be given to anyone who has a rare Rh blood type, but there are only 9 active donors, so it is only used in extreme circumstances.
These Strange Myths That Turned Out to Be True
1.Bohemian Grove is a real place.
This is the place where the world’s elite have gone on vacation since the late 19th century. Politicians, musicians, artists, and extremely wealthy individuals gather in Bohemian Grove to enjoy the best kinds of entertainment and also to carry out eerie mystical/religious rites. In the early 2000s, secretly filmed camera footage proved what the “Bohemian Club” refused to confirm: its mysterious meeting place is real, sparking new interest in the legends that have grown up around it.
2. Ernest Hemingway was convinced that the FBI was following him, but his friends and loved ones believed he was simply paranoid. Decades later, the FBI declassified some of its archives which show that the famous writer really was being tracked. This was the result of his connections with Cuba. Many people have argued that this situation led to Hemingway’s suicide.
3. Diamonds are not, in fact, that rare. This is essentially just an ordinary rock, and extracting it has become much less arduous over the past 150 years. However, over a long period of time, the De Beers company has controlled supplies of diamonds and has therefore been able to artificially raise the prices for them. They have been helped in this task by advertising campaigns depicting diamonds as extremely expensive precious stones that should always cost a large amount of money in order to be considered authentic.
Another ‘myth’ that’s true; coloured diamonds are worth more than white diamonds. This is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated as the colour is just impurities within the stone.
4. As long as it’s within a 3-mile radius of the British shore. All whales, dolphins, sturgeons, and porpoises within that radius belong to the Queen.
5. Kinder Surprise eggs, an Italian brand of egg-shaped chocolate candies containing a toy “surprise” inside, have been banned in the States since long before they were first manufactured in the early ’70s. That’s because the US has had a ban on candies with embedded toys since 1938
Source of Information: Brightside
Hey there is some good stuff here
1. Hookworm larvae are to be injected into coeliacs in bid to treat gluten intolerance –
James Cook University Australia, doctors John Croese and Paul Giacomin hope to find a drug derived from the parasites to treat gluten intolerance.
The larvae are put under a bandage, they burrow into the patients’ skin to make their way into their intestines.Hookworms do not breed within the human body so there is no chance of the parasite multiplying to dangerous numbers.
Results: Some Participant in the trial ate pizza for the first time in 15 years.
The future of worm therapy is likely to involve the manufacture of synthetic versions of these worm proteins in the laboratory in the hope that eventually they could become a pill-based medication to treat a variety of inflammatory diseases, including coeliac disease.
Source: For more interesting information on this research
2. That you can grow roses from cuttings – Simply cut healthy stems, place them in large potatoes, and them bury them 3-4 inches deep in a healthy soil mixture of peet moss and top soil. The potatoes keep the stems moist and help develop the root systems. It’s a perfectly simple way to multiply your rose garden without spending lots of time and money.
3. How Margarine is made? –
5. About Tap water v’s Bottled water.
Of course Kangen water is your best bet when consuming water. No plastic and no chemicals.