Kangen Water® was developed to be a medical device in Japan over 40 years ago and more than three decades of clinical studies have shown that Kangen Water enhances the self-healing power of the human body. (Research documentation available upon request)
Your body is continuously oxidizing just like an apple that is cut in half and left on a counter. Antioxidants (Molecular Hydrogen) stabilize free radical cells that cause premature aging, wrinkles, weak immune systems, and in time, diseases.
Molecular Hydrogen is the strongest antioxidant in the world and I’m very thankful for Mr. Oshiro & Enagic for providing this technology to everyone.
The Japanese have the longest life expectancy in the world and I can see why.
Change your water, Change your life!
To Read More about Kangen water
- How to plant to save bees
2. Nappiness – Research done by the University of Hertfordshire have coined a new word to describe the contented state that follows a brief daytime doze. They also showed that naps under 30 minutes made people more focused creative and happy.
3. Phenethylamine, is a chemical found in raw cacao beans, and is also produced in the body when we fall in love
4. Costume designer Romy McCloskey did surgery on a butterfly. A monarch tore his wing while emerging from his chrysalis, She transplanted his wing by using a hanger, scissors, tweezers, talc, contact cement and a toothpick to attach a new wing she took from a dead butterfly. He flew away the next day.
5. Drinking molecular hydrogen dissolved water (Kangen) had reduced oxidative stress and improved Parkinson’s Disease features in animals. A pilot study was carried out in people with Parkinson’s Disease who were taking L-dopa. Each person drank either a litre a day of molecular hydrogen water or only water (without the molecular hydrogen). Symptom scores improved in those people who drank molecular hydrogen water and worsened in those people who only drank normal water. The drinking of molecular hydrogen water was found to safe and well tolerated. It would therefore be an easy means of delaying or reducing symptoms. A larger clinical trial is intended. For a printable version of this article click here. For more news go to Parkinson’s Disease News.
More info go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
6. Octopuses are older than dinosaurs.