Tag Archives: mind
- Sleeping on your left side can help reduce acid reflux. This is because left side sleeping keeps the stomach below the esophagus and gravity helps keep the reflux at bay.
2. Personality traits like honesty and helpfulness can make you appear more physically attractive
3. The average lifespan of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
4. Rubber bands last longer if you refrigerate them.
5. Black and white caterpillars can cause severe allergic reactions in some people who touch them.
6. you can always see your nose but your mind just ignores it
2. This information on Vitamin D –
a. The international journal of Rheumatic disease study shows that vitamin D deficiency is a factor in dry eye syndrome.
b. According to study via Queen Mary University of London, Vitamin D reduced the severity of Asthma attacks by 37% in people who needed corticosteroids to control the condition.
c. A study of Chinese and Japanese people who took 420 IU of Vitamin D daily for one year demonstrated a significant improvement in their blood sugar, insulin and beta-cell function
Source:- Nature and Health Australia
3. According to Denise Cullen a writer for Australian magazine ‘Nature and Health” (my favorite health magazine) Evidence is mounting that our thoughts, emotions and beliefs can heal and avert disease – So choose wisely – her words. My words “Think about what comes from your mouth it could heal you or come back to bite you”
$24 Billion – drug companies in the US spend per year spent marketing to doctors – no wonder they hand out drugs willy nilly in my opinion.
$6.4 Billion – drug companies spend advertising directly to consumers in the US annually
Mind boggles I have to say
5. If your senses tell you some one is lying. Not sure why. Trust your gut because they probably are. Studies show that your gut is far better at detecting lies than your brain. Your first instinct is usually the correct one. If you have time to think about it, the chances are you will then convince yourself you are wrong and change your mind so go with that first instinct.
Please Lord Help Them Heal
As I look outside to a magnificent day
Why can’t we just feel the peace and just so enjoy it in every way
Why is it that there is such grief and lives taken away
Why do we have things happen to make that blue sky seem dark and so grey
More people killed more children dead
Killed by a yellow belly, screwed up in the head
The pain felt by those loved ones left behind
The inner heart ache, too hard to imagine, crippling destruction to the mind
Just a small town, peaceful not a gun to be found
For everyone that lives there this whole scenario does confound
There was no protection for those in that town as that coward knew
His evil he put into action as his hatred grew
So my point is here, guns you may not approve and totally dislike
But had that security officer been armed, the coward may not been able to strike
I don’t know that cowards name and don’t care to know
But if there is a ‘Hell’ that is where he will go
The anger the sadness that the country does feel
Please help those Loved ones Lord, Please help them heal
1.Scientists are planning to reanimate a 30,000 year old extinct virus found in the permafrost of Siberia to understand its origin and mod of evolution. If it can be easily revived the concern is that with the climate changing and the Siberian ground ice melting it could cause the virus to reawaken a more harmful virus. Found buried 30 meters ( 100 ft ) deep in the frozen solid this could be the second time that researchers will reawaken a prehistoric virus.
2. Japanese population is shrinking. Japan’s birth rate fell to a new record low in 2014, with data showing just over a million new births.
The estimated number of people who died in 2014 totaled 1.269 million, rising for the fifth year in a row.
The main causes for Japan’s population decline are both economic and social. More than twenty years of economic stagnation have seriously dampened any kind of optimism.
3. Taco bell has a taco made completely from fried chicken. They recently introduced ‘naked crispy chicken taco’.
There is only two locations in which it’s sold, one in Lost Hills, Calif., and the other in Bakersfield, Calif.
It’s a breaded white meat chicken shell filled with lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, and avocado ranch sauce.
For me it sounds rather yummy
4. A device that reanimates organs taken from dead patients has shown promise in heart transplant surgeries. The so-called “heart in a box” uses tubing and oxygen to pump blood and electrolytes into hearts from recently deceased patients, allowing the organs to continue functioning within a chamber. A Massachusetts-based company, Transmedics said this system has been successfully deployed in at least 15 heart transplants in the UK and Australia, and is awaiting regulatory approval in the US.
Until now, hearts used for transplants have usually been extracted from brain-dead patients; those from dead patients have been considered too damaged. Once removed, the hearts are also stored and transported in cold temperatures to avoid rapid deterioration, though scientists have begun using devices like the “Heart in a Box’ to keep the organs warm and functioning. That, doctors say, could increase the pool of donated hearts by between 15 and 30 percent.
5. Reversible Destiny Lofts —founded by Shusaku Arakawa, a Japanese neo-Dadaist and associate of Marcel Duchamp, and Madeline Gins, an American poet with a background in physics and Eastern philosophy—has produced several homes and recreational sites designed to create a more robust body and mind. Chief among them are the Reversible Destiny Lofts in Tokyo, a set of nine apartments built-in 1995 that come with instructions for use.
The lofts have spherical rooms, undulating concrete floors riddled with bumps, and candy-colored walls. Poles and ladders run from floor to ceiling in unexpected places and electrical outlets dangle from above. Each apartment resembles a playground designed without regard for child safety regulations.
The concept behind the unconventional design is that inhabitants will be forced to use their brains and bodies in unusual ways in order to navigate the space. There is no chance of settling into routines and rote (habitual repitition ) movements, because the challenging architecture makes it impossible. The goal is to never become comfortable—comfort, according to Reversible Destiny’s philosophy, means death
Do you know what your biological age is?
Over the years I have read most of Deepak Chopra’s books and listened to his video’s also the Super Soul Sundays with Oprah. When I saw this promotion and checked it out, I believe its something everyone should have in their library of inspirational inventory.
I have got a lot of solace at certain times of my life from his inspiration and encouragement of making ones life a lot less stressful.
Taught me to enjoy life without having to sweat the small stuff. (‘Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff ‘ happens to be a best-selling book that I have read by Richard Carlson – Great book) Well I try not to, but I am only human. Makes me think twice when something bothers me and often fall back on these tools
Another book that I have read recently is “The Super Brain” written together with Deepak Chopra and Rudolph E Tanzi who is a professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School. Makes you realize what an amazing piece of built-in equipment we have in our Brains.
So when I came across this promotion “Timeless You” Deepak Chopra I had to have it.
So I am passing this on to you. Just listen to the promotion and you can make up your mind from that.
I personally am not afraid of getting old it’s just the quality of ‘Old’ that I am more concerned about. I have seen the problem with my Mum and her mental deterioration with age that brings a certain amount of humiliation and frustration to her. I don’t want to be in that situation, so I guess that is why I search out information on making sure I don’t head in that direction.
Anyway this set of video’s etc are well worth the money. It also has a money back guarantee so if you don’t get what you want out of it you can return. I always like that because it may not suit everyone.
Go To: – Deepak Chopra – Timeless You
Or just click on the banner below.