This video is 10 min long but if you have chronic health issues you need to listen to this. If you have tried everything to get your illnesses back on track and feel like a million dollars this is for you.
“If you don’t do different, nothing will change” 😁
Anthony’s Mom’s Testimony on Kangen Water
A woman diagnosed with Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, and Diverticulitis all within the past 11 years…
She says that she can’t remember a month of her life when she wasn’t sick with something.
After drinking ¾ to a gallon of Kangen Water per day for just three weeks, she was officially off of her neuropathy medication, and after 1 month and 7 days, she had 0 signs of Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, and Diverticulitis.
This is her story…
Talking about a million dollars, there are some who have made just that from the Kangen Water business.
Like most of us we were confused and curious at the same time about Bitcoins
and How they managed to become so profitable?, Where did they come from?, and How did they start?, Did we miss out on getting into the investment into Bitcoin. The answer is definitely not.
Watch this 8-minute video to learn more about Bitcoin
and discover how you can earn Bitcoin
in the next 24 hours… even if you know nothing about digital currency.
Invitation link: https://20kbtc.com/a9227
After you watch the video, click on the “join now” button and enroll for free so that you don’t lose your spot.
Once you have joined we will send you a 3K PER DAY TEAM – Game Plan guide. These are fantastic instructions on how to set yourself up and guide on how to network and become profitable and increase you investment in Bitcoin and your financial future. The game plan guide lays out exactly what to do.
Also I recommend you listen to Earl Shaw’s 15-minute Million Dollar Training
As an Aussie if you can get past the Texan Drawl, his information is invaluable. He is smart and has ‘Been there and done that’ and has some great tips.
Earl Shaw shares how he used this simple formula to make millions in Network Marketing
and how it will work in 20kBTC
. This is essential training for everyone who wants a fast start in 20kBTC
. Take 15 minutes to learn how to become a millionaire in Bitcoins.
As I say “If you don’t do different nothing will change”
As I am in New Zealand at the moment I thought you may like to know things you did not know about New Zealand
1. The longest place name in the world is Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, a hill in Hawke’s Bay.
2. No part of the country is more than 128km (79 miles) from the sea.
3. Only 5% of NZ’s population is human the rest are animals.
4. More people die in New Zealand each year playing lawn bowls than scuba diving.
5. New Zealand is similar in size to the UK, but only has a population of about 4 million (compared to 63 million in the UK).
6. Gisborne airport has train tracks running across the middle of the runway. Quite often, trains and planes have to stop until one moves out-of-the-way.
7. NZ has banned all television advertising on Good Friday, Easter Sunday, ANZAC Day, and Christmas Day.
1. That:- Norwegians consume 9% of all Pepsi max produced
Norwegians eat the second most tacos in the world, just after Mexico
Norwegians drink the second most coffee in the world, just after USA
Norwegians read the second most comic books in the world, just after japan
There are only 5 million people in Norway
2. 69% of people in the states use the phone on the toilet.
They did research on those who did not use their phones in the toilet and the bacteria count was 30. Those who used their phone on the toilet had a bacteria count of 109,000.
A little quiet time on the loo may seem like an ideal time to check your phone and play a quick game, but this is bad behavior for two reasons. First, it spreads germs to your phone screen that follow you out and recontaminate your fingers after you wash your hands. Second, prolonged toilet sitting can contribute to hemorrhoids, an uncomfortable condition most would like to avoid. Leave your cell phone at your desk and sit on the toilet only for as long as you need to do your business.
3. Fluoride is VERY capable of damaging your brain. Over three hundred studies have found that fluoride is literally a neurotoxin! This meaning that it can and does damage our brains. Three studies were also able to link exposure to fluoride with impaired fetal brain development. This is a major health issue that should not be happening.
Curcumin has been found to reduce the effects of neurotoxicity induced by fluoride. While we know curcumin is extremely beneficial it is even more so now. This study was authored by researchers from the Department of Zoology, University College of Science, M.L. Sukhadia University. These researchers spent almost a decade investigating the ways in which fluoride induces neurodegenerative changes in the brains of mammals.
For those who are not aware, curcumin is found in Tumeric.
4. Research supports the touted benefits of going barefoot, which include improved mood and sleep and reduced inflammation and chronic pain.
5. Why Bananas are curved? – Bananas go through a unique process known as negative geotropism. Instead of continuing to grow towards the ground, they start to turn towards the sun. The fruit grows against gravity, giving the banana its familiar curved shape.
But why you say? The answer lies in the botanical history of the banana. It originated in the middle layer of the rainforest, where there is little sunlight. If the fruit were to grow towards the small amount of light that penetrates sideways through the vegetation, the plant could overbalance and topple over.
2. This information on Vitamin D –
a. The international journal of Rheumatic disease study shows that vitamin D deficiency is a factor in dry eye syndrome.
b. According to study via Queen Mary University of London, Vitamin D reduced the severity of Asthma attacks by 37% in people who needed corticosteroids to control the condition.
c. A study of Chinese and Japanese people who took 420 IU of Vitamin D daily for one year demonstrated a significant improvement in their blood sugar, insulin and beta-cell function
Source:- Nature and Health Australia
3. According to Denise Cullen a writer for Australian magazine ‘Nature and Health” (my favorite health magazine) Evidence is mounting that our thoughts, emotions and beliefs can heal and avert disease – So choose wisely – her words. My words “Think about what comes from your mouth it could heal you or come back to bite you”
4. The Drug Company PACs and employees gave politicians in 2016 $19.8 Million – Source AARP
$24 Billion – drug companies in the US spend per year spent marketing to doctors – no wonder they hand out drugs willy nilly in my opinion.
$6.4 Billion – drug companies spend advertising directly to consumers in the US annually
Mind boggles I have to say
5. If your senses tell you some one is lying. Not sure why. Trust your gut because they probably are. Studies show that your gut is far better at detecting lies than your brain. Your first instinct is usually the correct one. If you have time to think about it, the chances are you will then convince yourself you are wrong and change your mind so go with that first instinct.
- There are more than 600 million telephone lines, yet almost half the world’s population has never made a phone call on a land line. However, many more have made a cell phone call; there are some 4 billion cell phones in use.
2. More personal telephone calls are made on Mother’s Day in the USA than on any other day in any other country.Most reverse charge calls takes place on Father’s Day. I guess Dad is the soft touch.
3. The world average of egg consumption per capita is 230.
In the US, about 280 million turkeys are sold for the Thanksgiving celebrations.
4. 37 percent increase in activity of natural killer cells (immune system) after women spent a few hours walking in the woods according to a Japanese study. Plus the boost lasted for over a week. America spends 37 billion on supplements each year so to remain healthy it seems like a walk in the park is the best solution.
- akousticophobia is the fear of noises
- Melophobia is the fear of music
- Lion’s can’t roar until the age of 2
1. 33% Of Partners prefer their pets company. The reason is they say their Furry friends are less argumentative.
Source – Real insurance Australian Pet Survey
4. 11 body fluids we couldn’t live without. Saliva, Urine, sweat, Bile, Blood, menstrual Fluid, Mucus, Pus, semen, tears, Vomitus.
a. Bile – bile salts, which function like soap to break down dietary fats, enabling them and fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D and E to be absorbed. They also help to prevent the cholesterol-containing bile in the gallbladder from forming gallstones.
b. Blood – contains cell fragments called platelets and clotting factors that help to seal leaks that may develop in blood vessels.
c. Menstrual fluid – menstrual fluid is one of the body fluids with the strongest psychological and cultural overtones
d. Mucus – keeps the lining of the respiratory system from drying out and also filters out dust and infectious agents in the air we breathe.
e. Pus – Pus under the skin is often found in a pimple, but deeper in the body a larger collection is known as an abscess. Pimples and abscesses represent the body’s attempt to contain the spread of an infection
f. Semen – Contains fructose, a sugar that nourishes the sperm, as well as alkaline secretions that help to neutralize the normally acidic environment of the vagina.
g. Saliva – contains antibacterial enzymes and antibodies, as well as mucus itself. Saliva helps to moisten food, which is important to lubricate chewing and swallowing. It also enhances taste, because if the chemicals in food were not in a liquid medium, they could not be detected by taste receptors.
h.Sweat – Most important role is thermoregulation, helping to cool the body when it begins to overheat.
I.Tears – serve three functions: to lubricate the eye, to remove irritants such as smoke (and a sulfuric acid-producing chemical from cut onions) and in association with emotional states such as sorrow and joy.
J. Urine – Average adult produces about 1.5 liters of urine per day. Produced by the kidneys and stored by the bladder, urine contains many substances that must be removed from the body to maintain a state of health. These include the breakdown products of protein metabolism, which would become toxic if they were allowed to accumulate in the blood. Urine also serves as the principal means for removing excess salt and water from the body.
K. Vomitus – vomiting purges the body of toxins
source For in-depth details
The Loch Ness monster is protected by the 1912 Protection of Animals Acts of Scotland. With good reason – Nessie is worth $40 million annually to Scottish tourism.