- According to Harvard researchers people who worry about being on time experience more stress than those who don’t . Also those who have a nonplussed attitude towards traffic jams may save their lives because of it.
2. The Parker institute for cancer immunotherapy found in a study on Melanoma’s that those who have a diet that is fibre rich found that the treatment was five times more effective than those who had a diet high in sugars and processed food which resulted in poor outcomes.
3. 7.4 million kilos of added sodium, Aussie adults consume every year. That equates to more than double the recommended 5g of salt a day.
Signs you are consuming too much salt.
a. Kidney stones
b. Inflammation and weight gain
c. Cardiovascular disease
d. Cognitive decline
e. Decreased bone heath
4. Buckwheat pillows have been used in Japan for years as their health benefits are: The buckwheat pillow mould better to your neck and hold your head in a more natural position than feathers or artificial fillings. You can find them on Amazon
5. If you rise at what they call ‘Sparrow Fart’ in the morning the chances are so did your parents. Its in your DNA. But here is the good thing researchers have found that morning people correlate with improved wellbeing and also have lower risks of developing depression and schizophrenia.