- Flowers for Stress busting – A study showed that people who sat near a bouquet of colorful flowers during a typing assignment than those that sat next to a just green foliage plant. It proved that colorful flowers have a powerful influence on moods, love, and combat stress.” I love flowers and have them in the house all the time ” me just sayin.
2. Hug the ground – This I found interesting – There are reasons why gravity keeps humans close to the ground. The higher you are from the surface the earth the less connected you are to the planet’s electromagnetic field (EMF). Our bodies myriad functions are regulated b our own EMF, which pulses to that of the earth. When the EMF synchronization is disrupted, disease can result. When you fly in a plane at 30,000 feet you are bombarded with a level of cosmic radiation similar to one’s radiation exposure in a chest x-ray. So if possible work or live no higher than 4 stories up and (this for some is impossible) use air travel only when absolutely necessary. Also I have read it is why walking on the ground with bare feet when possible is very healthy for you.
3. Activities in our lives can be categorized as Yin or Yang. Sleeping, relaxing, reading and bathing are yin activities. Exercising on the other hand together with cooking, engaging in hobbies and study are yang. So therefore your bedroom and bathroom are more appropriately located in the northern and western parts of your home. Your office, kitchen, living room and dining room should be in the southern and eastern locations.
4. phosphatidylserine (PS) – is a well documented nutrient used in Europe to reverse age related dementia and memory loss. It is made naturally by the body. It is known to boost various neurotransmitters in the brain that activate reasoning, concentration and memory. It also allows ones ability to withstand harmful effects of stress.
The average daily phosphatidylserine (PS) intake from diet in Western countries is estimated to be 130 mg. PS may be found in meat and fish. Only small amounts of PS can be found in dairy products or in vegetables, with the exception of white beans and soy lecithin.
5. Active Sex Life – It is natures fountain of youth – A healthy sex life raises the levels of substances that lengthen your life span – endorphins, growth hormone, and DHEA. Lowers stress hormones like adrenaline and cortisol. A fulfilling sexuality not only improves the quality of life but the quantity