Feeling blue in this cold weather (If in NSW Australia) just watch this and you will feel warm inside ❤️
Tag Archives: Magic
This is amazing. You may have already seen this as it was done in 2015, but I have not. If you haven’t ENJOY!
I thought I would send this information to my readers from India as I am not always sure they feel that some of my information is always for them
What would you look for in the Perfect Business Opportunity??
- No Signup Fee
- No Quotas
- No Inventory
- No annual renewal fee
- No geographic limitations
- No Storefront
- No Employees
- Multiple ways to earn
- Commissions paid daily
- Unlimited income potential
- Highest Quality Product
- Ability to provide free samples
- Recognized industry leader
- Solid product warranty
- Top Quality marketing materials
- Easy financing
- Incredible team support
As an Enagic distributor you get all these and more!!
Seize the moment and check out this exciting opportunity. Join the amazing Enagic distributor team!
Imagine being able to jump on a plane and travel anywhere in the world and no matter your destination, when you arrive you can start building a brand new branch of you business. And you won’t need a storefront, or any inventory or any employees. In fact all you will need to develop your business in another state, country or even continent, is a like-minded individual who recognizes the potential of the Enagic opportunity and decides to become a distributor. Thousand s of successful Enagic distributors are traveling all around the world building their businesses and you can do it too! The magic business allows you to take your business where ever you please, so your level of success is limitless! Our products can be sold anywhere on the planet and Enagic is aggressively expanding into new markets to allow direct distribution in every country on earth. The timing is perfect for you to become and Enagic distributor!
For more information call us on 1+ 2812396410
email – David@davidvoth.com
Website – http://www.lifechanging-water.com
“IF YOU DONT DO DIFFERENT NOTHING WILL CHANGE”
- Magic Mushrooms Hyperconnect the brain –
Researchers at King’s college London asked 15 volunteers undergo brain scanning by a functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) machine. They did so once after ingesting a dose of magic mushrooms, and once after taking a placebo. The resulting brain connectivity maps showed that, while under the influence of the drug, the brain synchronizes activity among areas that would not normally be connected.
A 2011 study found that after one dose of psilocybin, some people became more open to new experiences for at least 14 months.
2. More about Mushrooms – Long before trees overtook the land, earth was covered by giant mushrooms – Source
3. And More – Lightning makes mushrooms more plentiful, according to ongoing research that offers a solid scientific basis for Japanese farming lore. – Source
4. Still more – In a 2004 study, Chinese women who ate mushrooms and drank green tea reduced their risk of breast cancer by nearly 90% – Source
5. Jellybeans are a tasty treat and come in many flavours, but did you realize their shiny coating is made from bug feces? Shellac, also known as confectioner’s glaze, is made from a resin excreted by the female lac beetle, indigenous to India and Thailand. The resin is processed into flakes, dissolved in denatured alcohol to make liquid shellac, and then sprayed on food products
6. Gelatin is made from cattle hides and pork skins
Gelatin is used to make many desserts, such as jelly powders, marshmallows and frozen cakes. Gelatin is made from the collagen of animal skin and bones. Gelatin melts to a liquid state when heated, and solidifies when it cools. You may see gelatin form if you use animal bones to make your own soup stock and cool the broth.
Gelatin is the main ingredient in jelly powder. During the manufacturing of gelatin, chemical changes take place so that the final product, the composition, and the identity of the original material is completely eliminated.
Beware Vegans !
7. An American typically takes 14 minutes to eat a meal at McDonald’s, while a Frenchman lingers on for about 22 minutes.
This is so clever. You may have already seen it but I haven’t so thought I would share