Now I love Salmon and try to have it at least once a week. I have not tried this recipe as yet but intend to as it looks delicious and healthy.
Tag Archives: love
For The Love Of Bees
Look, Love Him or Hate Him. One must admit this man together with his well-appointed administration have worked tirelessly from day one to accomplish what they consider the best way to make “America Great Again”.
Could you say that about the Australian Government, either party – Hmmmmm don’t think so. I think it would be hard to find any single thing they have accomplished that will make “Australia Great Again” or even make Australians proud of their Government. Seems they spend most of the tax payers money stabbing each other in the back and achieving nada.
There is a lot happening in the US some good even GREAT and some people that come under the Hate column just shere mean and spiteful. No one can say that the US Republicans are only working for themselves and the next election.
This is a long list some you will agree upon and some, not so much, never the less it is improving the American Economy and that’s what it’s all about. The Australian politicians need to put their heads down and arse up and do some good for Australia.
If you want to read more go to http://www.magapill.com. These are facts not opinions.
President Donald J. Trump’s accomplishments list
Department of Justice
Department of Defense
Well not all waters are the same. Love your body, love the water you drink. May sound a bit corny but it matters. I have been away from my Kangen water machine for two weeks now and I do notice the difference. The Melbourne water tastes ok but I a struggling with consuming the right quantity as I miss the Texture and taste of The Kangen water. Truly not just a sales pitch. . Did not help my Maroon Football team win last night here in Melbourne though. Maybe they should be like the prominent NRL players in USA who drink Kangen water
In NZ they call them Kumera’s
I love these things. They are fantastic for a party dish or just Wine O’clock nibbles.
- 1 cup Epsom Salts, OR 1 cup Pink Himalayan Salt, OR half a cup of each.
- 5 drops Rose Essential Oil.
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
- A handful of dried rose petals
- A handful of fresh rose petals (or your preferred choice of flower)
- [Optional] Rose quartz crystals. If you have any, place small polished rose quartz pebbles in the bath, and any rough rose quartz crystals outside/around the bath.
- [Optional] 3 Tbls/a big splash of Hawthorn Berry Tincture. The Hawthorn tree has long been revered as a tree of love. Its tincture is known to have heart health properties physically, and emotionally/energetically it’s believed to open the heart to love.
- Candles lit in your bathroom.
- Heart-nourishing music.
- If you want a stronger fragrance, you can add a few more drops of the essential oils, just do so gradually so you can gauge.
- Add the salt, essential oils, tincture (optional), and dried flowers to your bath and swish about to stir in.
- Add small rose quartz pebbles if you have (optional), and fresh flower petals at the end to float on the surface.
- Decorate the bathroom with candles and flowers as desired.
- When you enter your bath, begin with some moments/a meditation connecting to your heart and the love you have for yourself/others/nature/your partner , etc., and send this loving energy into the water. Imagine it flowing from your heart into the water as a light or energy, or down your arms and out through your hands into the water.
- Then enjoy a beautiful soak in your blessed love-infused bath! Allow yourself to fully relax and allow in the beautiful energies, fragrances, feelings, etc.
Article by – globalloveproject.com