I love these things. They are fantastic for a party dish or just Wine O’clock nibbles.
Tag Archives: love
- 1 cup Epsom Salts, OR 1 cup Pink Himalayan Salt, OR half a cup of each.
- 5 drops Rose Essential Oil.
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
- A handful of dried rose petals
- A handful of fresh rose petals (or your preferred choice of flower)
- [Optional] Rose quartz crystals. If you have any, place small polished rose quartz pebbles in the bath, and any rough rose quartz crystals outside/around the bath.
- [Optional] 3 Tbls/a big splash of Hawthorn Berry Tincture. The Hawthorn tree has long been revered as a tree of love. Its tincture is known to have heart health properties physically, and emotionally/energetically it’s believed to open the heart to love.
- Candles lit in your bathroom.
- Heart-nourishing music.
- If you want a stronger fragrance, you can add a few more drops of the essential oils, just do so gradually so you can gauge.
- Add the salt, essential oils, tincture (optional), and dried flowers to your bath and swish about to stir in.
- Add small rose quartz pebbles if you have (optional), and fresh flower petals at the end to float on the surface.
- Decorate the bathroom with candles and flowers as desired.
- When you enter your bath, begin with some moments/a meditation connecting to your heart and the love you have for yourself/others/nature/your partner , etc., and send this loving energy into the water. Imagine it flowing from your heart into the water as a light or energy, or down your arms and out through your hands into the water.
- Then enjoy a beautiful soak in your blessed love-infused bath! Allow yourself to fully relax and allow in the beautiful energies, fragrances, feelings, etc.
Article by – globalloveproject.com
This video is so Awesome. What a great bonding between Pilot and Chimpanzee. Love it
I told you so! I am not the only one that loves her Kangen water machine. The best in the world does also. Don’t believe me go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com. You need one in your business and at home your body will love you for it.
The Enagic technology and Kangen Water have been in the Japanese marketplace for many years and are used for both commercial and consumer application. Just like any great product, given enough time, it will spread beyond its local borders and will make its way to other cities, regions and
countries. As more and more people learn about Kangen Water, it has started showing up in more and more places all around the globe, including some of the best restaurants in the world. As the highest quality product of its kind in the market, the Enagic technology has garnered a reputation of providing outstanding craftsmanship, dependability and performance to produce different grades of waters, which offer a variety of different uses and benefits. It is with great pride that we announce that the Enagic technology and Kangen Water are being used in the restaurants of the 5-Star Mandarin Oriental Taipei Hotel in Taipei, Taiwan.
Mr. Sukasem M.C. Lin, the owner of the hotel, is a man of both traditional and modern appreciation worldwide. His grandparents operated a hotel in his youth, something which deeply influenced his decision to enter into the hospitality industry. In 2014 Mr. Lin realized his goal of the complete renovation of the Mandarin Oriental Taipei. He insisted on only the highest quality products for the hotel and dedicated a total of 10 years to complete the renovation. Beautiful decorative stones for different parts of the hotel were imported from Europe and every part of the hotel was designed by top designers from around the world. This hotel is full of Mr. Lin’s passion, dedication, style and uncompromising dedication to quality. In a candid interview Mr. Lin explained why he chose Enagic technology and Kangen Water to be used in all the restaurants of his hotel.
“I was introduced to Kangen Water by a friend of mine in Singapore. I started drinking Kangen Water and came to realize its various benefits. In order to serve healthy, clean and tasty dishes, we decided to install the Enagic technology in all the restaurants of the hotel. Almost everyone drinks water in some way during meals, including in soup and tea. I did consider several water ionizer brands, but the Enagic technology came out on top because it solved all the concerns we had for cooking, including making sure the device had necessary testing and certifications to be used in a commercial kitchen. The device also had to be able to take the rigorous and demanding use by our kitchen staff, something that the Enagic technology was more than equipped to handle. Although it took using the technology and trying Kangen Water to convince the staff of the benefits of the water, they recognized the need for the water and have embraced the use of the device. Now they take advantage of the Enagic technology and Kangen Water in all aspects of cooking, including washing fresh fruits and vegetables, making tea and soup and chemical free cleaning of the kitchen.”
Tajimaya Honkan, the Shabu-Shabu restaurant in the hotel, is so popular that there is a three-month waiting list to get a reservation. Patrons enjoy a variety of delicious dishes which have used Kangen Water during preparation and as an ingredient. At the end of meal they add Kangen Water to the soup and make porridge out of it. Then the staff explains to the customers why they use Kangen Water for cooking. Mr. Lin explained, “Once you buy a good product and master its use, you will be able to share the value and benefits with others. I am sure that less than 1% of people in Taiwan have ever heard about the Enagic technology and Kangen Water. We hope to help inform them of the advantages of the water by allowing our patrons to experience the unique difference this water can make.” He added, “I consider myself a forward thinking person and I think this technology will become an important part of every commercial and consumer kitchen. From now on, food will need to be more than just delicious; it will also need to benefit your health in as many ways as possible. I believe that this is the beginning of a trend in health and cuisine which will eventually dominate the culinary world.”
These figures appear to come from a legitimate source. If they are correct I think all protestor should do their home work first before blaming others, especially the police who put there lives on the line wether black or white.
More compassion, responsibility, caring and love is what is needed by all. Hard to take their protest seriously
1. Check supermarket pharmacies – Some national chains and discount stores offer common medications for free. If your deductible is $10 you will save $120 a year on just one prescription
2. Kill unwanted charges – Trim (ask trim.com) hunts for unwanted recurring subscriptions on your credit cards. The site says it can save you $180 a year
3. According to the National Geographic, “Bottled water is a drain on the environment: The U.S. public goes through about 50 billion water bottles a year, and most of those plastic containers are not recycled. Transporting the bottles and keeping them cold also burns fossil fuels, which give off greenhouse gases.” 1500 plastic bottles are consumed every second. Enough plastic is thrown away each year to circle the earth four times. And, it will take 1000 years for the plastic to degrade.
Here is a way to save money and help with the excess use of water bottles. If you buy this Hydrogen rich water machine which will give you unadulterated water with great alkaline benefits for your health and you won’t be drinking the acidic , toxic water from plastic bottles.
As you know I love ❤️ these machines and think everyone should have one. ” If you don’t do different nothing will change”❤️
Kangen hydrogen-rich water ‘V’ Bottled water – Savings would be $1378.24 plus better health for you and the environment.
This machine also comes with an amazing compensation plan if you go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com you can read all about it and if you have any questions, as I am sure you will, ring David at 2812396410, it is a business opportunity not to be missed.
Love the oven cleaning idea.