Thirteen people on average per year die from vending machines falling on them. Source
Humans are the only primates that don’t have pigmentation in their palms. Source
The average woman consumes 6 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime. Source
At -40 degrees Centigrade/Fahrenheit, a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by breathing. Source
A substance from fish bladder is used to make wine and beer. It is a form of collagen used mainly for the clarification or fining of some beer and wine – Source
1. Research has shown that coconut oil or sesame oil swished around your mouth for 20 minutes a day reduce gum disease. Apparently it is an ancient Indian remedy used to ‘Pull’ bacteria from the mouth. I practice it, but only for a couple of minutes, 20 minutes may be a bit of a push for me. It is said to help whiten your teeth.
2. A lobsters blood is colorless but when exposed to oxygen it turns blue.’ Tomalley‘ is the lobster’s liver. It turns green when cooked and is considered a delicacy. ‘Coral‘ is the red colored material and is the egg mass of a female lobster. Cooking colors the tiny eggs a deep coral or red.
3. Lipsticks with shimmering effects were initially made using a pearlscent substance found in fish scales. Lip colouring started to gain some popularity in 16th century England. During the time of Queen Elizabeth I bright red lips and a stark white face became fashionable.
4. There is a new device to help prevent migraines. It is called Cefaly, it electrically zaps nerves in the forehead that are thought to be linked to the source of the debilitating headaches. They say at least 36 million Americans suffer from these headaches. Cefaly is positioned on the forehead using an adhesive electrode. Precise impulses are produced, which act on the trigeminal nerve in order to reduce pain and prevent migraine attacks.
5. Did you know that in warmer weather, tires lose air at a higher rate, reducing gas mileage and decreasing their life span. I also causes battery failure so make sure you top off the fluid and clean corrosion from the terminals and make sure the cables are tightly connected. When possible always park your car in the shade. These are good tips for those of us that lives in Texas.
This offer is for Australia and New Zealand only
FREE Lipstick & Potenzhi 30’s offer
(Retail Value $46 FREE)
with all new Health Membership Packs,
ends 31st October 2010
Get your own Membership ID, to save on retail prices.
There are NO Obligations on members – enjoy the benefit of saving.
1 x Health Membership Pack full of great info
1 x Ganoderma RG90’s – Retail is $55
1 x Ganoderma GL90’s – Retail is $55
1 x Toothpaste – Retail is $12
1x Potenzhi 30’s – Retail is $28
1 x Lipstick – Retail is $17
Total Value $168 – for only $104
Potenzhi is a powerful tonic to enhance passion and vitality.
It is power packed with the highest potency and quality of 9 different herb extracts and is a specially formulated combination to exert
maximum benefits for all.
These herbs, including Cordyceps, Ganoderma & Butea Superba, have long been treasured as valuable tonics to invigorate libido, performance and help reclaim virility.
Potenzhi is also valuable for women, promoting essential testosterone levels for their vitality and hormonal wellbeing.
Lipsticks are made with a hydrating formula enriched with Aloe Vera extract, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Beeswax to condition your lips. Colour glides on, giving you a lipstick with long lasting, luminous colour with natural, subtle shine.
Click here to order :
HEALTH MEMBER PACK with FREE POTENZHI and LIPSTICK
( Membership – No Obligations, No Annual renewals, No monthly purchases required.)
“Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.”
~ Gwyneth Paltrow