1. 93.3% proportion of adults who log at least 2 hours of screen staring daily.Enough time to cause eye strain. Ways to avoid this is\:
a. Get uberhydrating contacts if you wear them
b. hold digital devices below eye level to minimize overuse of your ocular muscles.
c. Take a 5 minute break for every hour of screen time.
d. Screens make us blink less so when you take your break give your eyes an exercise of rapid blinking for a minute or so.
2. Andrew Jackson Taught His Parrot To Curse
The parrot had to be removed from President Jackson’s funeral because it wouldn’t stop swearing.
4. 300 to 500 miles is the number of miles a pair of sneakers should be worn before being replaced.
5. President Lyndon Johnson had two beagles named Him and Her
6. Did you know that doctors now believe that spring fever — a colloquialism for that giddy burst of energy experienced when temperatures rise — is actually rooted in brain science?
Since the springtime brings longer and brighter days, we are exposed to more light. That light exposure triggers our brains to release less melatonin, the brain chemical that makes us sleepy in the winter, and more seratonin, a mood-elevating neurotransmitter. Whatever the reason, one thing is for sure: Spring fever is the perfect cure for the winter blues.</strong>
7. Here’s a tidbit that might be useful if you plan on becoming the next Steve Irwin: To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeball – It will let you go instantly.