- According to the University of Manchester in the UK, loud music can make you feel happier. Be careful though they say, ‘too loud may risk permanent hearing damage’. I believe this survey to be true as I go into my ‘happy place’ when I put my ear buds in and listen to my music which I have to say is rather loud.
2. Good news for chocolate lovers. A British medical review of research on 114,000 people found that those who ate the most chocolate had a 37 percent decreased risk of developing heart disease and 29 percent decreased risk of suffering a stroke compared to those who ate less or abstained completely. 70% cacao is supposed to be the best for your health.
3. There is a way to outsmart a habit – US scientists say that up to 40% of your daily actions are actually habits formed over the years. It is basically your brains way of conserving effort or discomfort. However you can outsmart them by trading an old habit for a new one such as replacing a sugar fix with a walk. Replacing a cigarette for a piece of chewing gum or maybe go work in the garden. It helps the brain believe you can change
4. I read this on the packet of Dr Sheffields toothpaste – Dr Sheffield was the inventor of toothpaste in a tube since 1850.
FLUORIDE IS A DRUG THAT CAN BE ACUTELY TOXIC IF SWALLOWED IN LARGE AMOUNTS.
You may know that fluoride can be found in your drinking water; however, you may not know that it is also in many processed beverages and foods containing water. Including juice, beer and even your morning cup of coffee. Currently, over 200 million American’s are dosed daily with fluoride making it the most widely distributed drug in America.
A SIMPLE CHOICE:
Did you know that the mucous membranes in the mouth allow chemicals to pass directly into the blood stream where they can accumulate into toxic levels.
Most of us in the modern chemical based world are constantly exposed to all sorts of toxic substances in the air we breathe, in the water we drink (Plug for Kangen water) , and in the food we eat. We should strive to eliminate any source of contamination that we can, and try to stay as toxin free as possible. We may not be able to control everything, but we can control what we choose to place in our mouth and the mouths of our children.
You can only buy this at a CVS store in America. Sorry everyone else, but there are other brands that do not have fluoride in their toothpaste
5. The queen broke with protocol and allowed her troops to play the US national anthem for the first time ever during the changing of the guard ceremony as a tribute to the 9/11 victims and the Americans in England who were unable to return home.
For more information go to Lifechanging-water.com
For more great information go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
The 5 weight loss benefits are :-
a. Healthy organs – Losing 5% of body weight can improve your liver function. Source Washington Universityy
b. Happy Back – puts less strain on your back and body. Physiotherapist Kusal Goonewardena
c. Fewer Headaches – 27% reduction to migraines – Johns Hopkins University USA
d. Improved posture:- When you are over weight it is harder for your body to be in alignment. Goonewardena
E. Brain Boost:- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and metabolism study shows weight loss in obese women let to improved brain function.
2. Swearing for Strength – Now this one I can relate to. Apparently Psychologists from Keele University in the UK had 52 adults repeat a swear word and then a neutral word as they performed a hand grip test. When they cursed their strength was boosted by the equivalent of 2.1 kg on average
3. Those of Okinawa in Japan say “Eat till you are 80% Full – They call this “Hara hachi bu” These guys are famous for having the worlds longest life expectancy and low rates of heart disease and cancer. The secret of calorie control is to practice conscious eating by chewing slowly and mind fully until you are 80% sated. They also choose their food thoughtfully like vegetables whole grain, fruit legumes (soy) and fish and small amounts of fish.
4. In 2015, China introduced us to cash machines that identify people’s faces. Today they serve as a good method for fighting against fraudsters before we do away with plastic bank cards. There are also cash machines that recognize people’s voices as well as their faces.
5. During the second half of the twentieth century, the CIA financed the Tibetan independence movement as well as the Dali Lama personally. This program was carried out as part of a campaign to destabilize communist countries in the context of the Cold War. The Tibetan spiritual leader knew where his finances were coming from but always denied his connections to the CIA’s political campaign.
Go to and get your Free Ebook on the benefits of Kangen Water :- http://www.lifechanging-water.com
This is a great graph on the biggest reasons you should be drinking plenty of water. Of course my advice is to be drinking Kangen water. Ph level is high and is an antioxidant water.
You really need to learn more about this Kangen Water so I advise to go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com and get your FREE – 8-page eBook that is packed full of information to educate you on the hidden power of what our product can do. Learn about the health benefits this product can have on your body.
I recieved this notice this morning. I thought some of you may be interested. Trust me it will be a very interesting webinar and FREE
True Health Webinar
You are invited to join us for the True Health Webinar TONIGHT featuring:
Enagic® Pioneer Romi Verdera…
and a woman on Fire for Living the GOoD Life… Nilah Sorrells-Gann!
Both have experienced True Health unfolding in their lives in a way that is awe-inspiring!… You’ll get to hear their story and more!
and join us this and every Wednesday night at 9PM Eastern for a *FREE Webinar Presentation* showcasing the Enagic Opportunity and its amazing power, generating wealthy, healthy lifestyles for people across the globe!
On this “webisode” we’ll unveil a unique opportunity that enables you to create what we call TRUE HEALTH: a lifestyle filled with Joyful Peace of Mind, Physical Health & Balance with the Finances to set you FREE! Who doesn’t want this in their lives?
Is it attainable? YES IT IS!
We’ll show you the PROOF that’s in the pudding!
Hosted by: Eric Prusak
Co-Founder of EnagicWebSystem.com
and Co-Hosted by Michelle Raley
, A Top Earner and Enagic® Leader!
Looking forward to sharing the Miracle of True Health! See you there…
Wishing you and yours
a Life with True Health!
Enagic® International Distributor
You can choose to make Kangen Water the source of your prosperity, health, and overall wellness.