1. British survey revealed that those who slept on the left side of the bed is more likely to have a cheerful disposition.
2. Unless food is mixed with saliva you can’t taste it.
Chemoreceptors in the taste buds of your tongue require a liquid medium in order for the flavors to bind into the receptor molecules. If you don’t have liquid, you won’t see results. Now, technically you can use water for this purpose rather than saliva. However, saliva contains amylase, an enzyme that acts on sugars and other carbohydrates, so without saliva sweet and starchy foods may taste different from what you expect.
3. Rabbits like licorice, but it is reportedly very bad for them because they cannot digest sugars.
4. Birds need gravity to swallow.NASA cannot bring birds into space because birds need gravity to swallow.
5. A typical American eats 263 eggs each year, that makes 80,742,722,650 eggs per year