1. WD – 40 is not patent protected. This avoids completely disclosing its ingredients, making it harder for companies to mimic. There is a popular urban legend that the key ingredient in WD-40 is fish oil.
Rocket Chemical Company was founded in 1953. In 1969, John S. Barry, on becoming President and CEO, changed the name to WD-40 Company after what was then its only product
2. Warner Chappel Music owns the copyright to the song ‘Happy Birthday’. They make over $1 million in royalties every year from the commercial use of the song.
3. You know why the letters on the keyboard are not arranged in the form of A-Z, because the inventor of the typewriter was Qwert Yuiop, he just wrote his name in the first row and arranged the rest according to the order they come in english.
4. Go, Is the shortest complete sentence in the English Language.
5. There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos. (Not where the Patrons can see them.)
Reason being they want you to just gamble away freely with out time constrictions.
6. Queen Lydia Liliuokalani was the last reigning monarch of the Hawaiian Islands. She was also the only Queen the United States ever had.