Here are just some of the uses that essential oils have. Never choose fragrant oils as they are not pure. Essentially, Essential oils are pure. It’s almost like having a first aid kit in your bathroom as they have uses for all sorts of medicinal and cosmetic conditions. Some are a little expensive but that is because it is not as easy to procure the oil from some plants and the cost are more.
I pinched this information off the Dr Axe site as sometimes it is easier to look at infograms for information than reading screens of text
Try it you will just love the smell anyway.❤️
Today its about travel.
- Vitamin C – According to research from the University of Otago in New Zealand Vitamin C helps defend your body from invading pathogens and increases your levels of immune – boosting T-Cells. If unfortunately you do come down with a bug it will help decrease the severity and the duration of infections like the common cold.
2. Aisle seat – A recent study by US researchers found you are more likely to come in to contact with infections from Ill patients and also the crew. Those in the window seat are less likely to be exposed to germs.
3. Motion sickness – This is caused by an imbalance or disturbance of your inner ear which of course controls your balance. By focusing on a fixed point in the distance such as the horizon helps to re establish your since of balance. Another suggestion is to find an area where you feel the least movement. Front of the car, over the wing of the plane or in middle cabin close to the waterline when on a cruise ship.
4. Get your shots – Hepatitis A – found in India, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and South and central America. Typhoid – Found in India, Africa, Asia, the Middl East and South and Central America. Yellow Fever – Africa, the Caribbean, and South and Central America.
5. Water Bottle 💦 – Study in the journal of Physiology and Behavior found that parched drivers make twice as many mistakes as those who are well hydrated which is equivalent of driving with blood alcohol content of 0.08 – So keep your water bottle handy.
6. Travel Kit – Noise cancelling earplugs. – This is good for sleep on a long flight or car rides. Example Quieton active noise cancelling.
First Aid Kit – Recommended is the VSSL First aid Kit .
Water Purifier – SteriPen Ultra Water Purifier. The UV light kills 99.9 percent of the waterborne germs
Source – body and Soul Australian Sunday Mail