- The French population yearly consumption of butter is around 18lbs per person. Amazing isn’t it considering it has one of the lowest numbers of heart problems.
2. Even before we are born we yawn. Studies have shown that even 11 week old Fetus yawns. The activity of yawning is said to be rejuvenating the brain.
3. Most pilots and copilots on major airlines are not allowed to eat the same food – to avoid the possibility of food poisoning sickening the entire flight crew. Also the risk of being killed in a plane crash for the average American is 1 in 11 million. The risk of being killed in a car accident is 1 in 5,000.
4. Some trees emit chemicals that attract enemies of their enemies. – Trees may look passive and helpless, but they’re savvier than they seem. Not only can they produce chemicals to combat leaf-eating insects, for instance, but some also send airborne chemical signals to each other, apparently warning nearby trees to prepare for an insect attack. Research has shown that a wide range of trees and other plants become more resistant to insects after receiving these signals.
Trees’ airborne signals can even convey information outside the plant kingdom. Some have been shown to attract predators and parasites that kill the insects, essentially letting an embattled tree call for backup. Research has mainly focused on chemicals that attract other arthropods, but as a 2013 study found, apple trees under attack by caterpillars release chemicals that attract caterpillar-eating birds.
5. Our feet are the home to about a quarter of all the bones in our bodies – There are 26 bones in each foot—one less than in each hand. When we’re born, those bones are mostly cartilage. The bones in our feet only completely harden around age 21.
Please Lord Help Them Heal
As I look outside to a magnificent day
Why can’t we just feel the peace and just so enjoy it in every way
Why is it that there is such grief and lives taken away
Why do we have things happen to make that blue sky seem dark and so grey
More people killed more children dead
Killed by a yellow belly, screwed up in the head
The pain felt by those loved ones left behind
The inner heart ache, too hard to imagine, crippling destruction to the mind
Just a small town, peaceful not a gun to be found
For everyone that lives there this whole scenario does confound
There was no protection for those in that town as that coward knew
His evil he put into action as his hatred grew
So my point is here, guns you may not approve and totally dislike
But had that security officer been armed, the coward may not been able to strike
I don’t know that cowards name and don’t care to know
But if there is a ‘Hell’ that is where he will go
The anger the sadness that the country does feel
Please help those Loved ones Lord, Please help them heal
1. How to Prevent Running Shoe Blisters With a “Heel Lock” or “Lace Lock”
2.Little known fact about the Titanic that might surprise you!
The swimming pool on the Titanic is still full.
3. A new study finds a man’s memory fades faster with age than a woman’s. The study, published in JAMA Neurology, found that everyone’s memory skills and brain volume begin to deteriorate after age 30 but memory worsens faster in men than it des in women after age 40.
These changes are NOT linked to the brain-plaque build up typical of Alzheimer’s disease but is simply part of normal aging the researchers said.
4. In Quebec, there is an old law that states margarine must be a different color than butter.
5. Arnold Schoenberg was an Austrian composer and painter, associated with the expressionist movement in German poetry and art, and leader of the Second Viennese School. suffered from triskaidecphobia, the fear of the number 13. He died 13 minutes from midnight on Friday the 13th.
6.James Dean died when his Porsche Spyder sports car crashed in 1955. The car was taken to a garage, where the engine slipped out and fell onto a mechanic, shattering both of his legs.
The engine was then bought by a doctor who put it in his car and died in a car crash. Another driver in that same race was killed in his car,which had Dean’s driveshaft fitted into it. When the shell of Dean’s Porsche was later repaired and put on display, the showroom burned down.
Exhibited again in Sacramento, it fell of the stand on to a visitor, breaking his hip. Finally the car mysteriously broke into 11 pieces sitting on steel supports.
Source; The Cursed car