This is a very interesting subject. Other than drinking health beneficial water like Kangen water, The food we consume is essential to a healthy life and a healthy gut. The two go hand in hand.
Tag Archives: Kangen
Here she goes again, I know, but this is a serious matter for our environment, our childrens hormonal health in the future, everyones health.
This is a 17 minute video which you really need to watch. I found this information on Dr Mercolas web site. His article confirming that most bottled water is contaminated with micro plastics and extremely harmful.
My friend Julie Bezett has just photographed and videoed in her area of the plastic overload in the rivers and the sea. The destruction of the environment wether it be in our sea, on the land or our intestines we need to think twice before we purchase water in these plastic containers. There are containers that are environmentally compatible, cost more but certainly a better option.
Alternative of course Kangen Water. Not because I am a distributor, its because I believe it to be the best machine on the market. Producing the best quality.
1. NATURAL SLUG REPELLENT – Mix one part espresso (real, not instant) with 10 parts water and spray on areas of the garden where you’ve seen slugs and snails.
The caffeine will absorb into their skin and kill them, so if you prefer a cruelty-free alternative try repelling them with copper barrier tape or picking the little slimers off by hand (after dark by torchlight is the best time).
2. If you have these personality traits you will live longer. Researchers have determined that regardless of age, gender or nationality, there are five core personality traits that everyone has that will help determine that you will live longer. These five traits are classified as OCEAN (or the Big 5) –
3. Leonardo Da Vinci loved geology – He is believed to have found physical evidence disputing biblical claims, He studied rocks, fossils, and river erosion that led him to the conclusion that the world is a lot older than stated in the book of Genesis, he also believed that marine fossils found in the mountains were the result of falling sea levels not the Great Flood.
4. Playing Tetris ( tile-matching puzzle) after traumatic experience can help eliminate bad memories. Memories fad more rapidly and helps with distracting from self-pity and interferes with the way long-term memories are stored.
5, Small nut shape Poops 💦 – You are probably needing to drink a lot More water – Preferably Kangen Water. Lack of fibre is another reason
Almost 70 percent of non-organic fruit and vegetable samples tested positive for at least one pesticide. (In many cases, the numbers were much higher.) And get this: A single strawberry sample harbored 22 different pesticide and pesticide breakdown residues.
While spinach nutrition is loaded with calcium and vitamins, there’s one reason to always try to choose organic. Researchers found DDT, a neurotoxic insecticide banned in the U.S., in an alarming number of samples. (A whopping 40 percent of nonorganic spinach samples, to be exact.)
It is quite amazing that a lot of the pesticides found on fruit and vegetables in America are banned in other countries. The disturbing bit is that a lot of the pesticide regulations are outdated and do not violate the US laws.
So where possible and financially viable buy organic or biodynamic (which is the very best). Better still grow your own vegetables and fruit if that is at all possible.
Also where possible purchase the Kangen Water machine💦 – really, it has a great acid vegetable washing cycle that literally washes away the pesticides. You are able to see the change in the water color and allows the fruit and vegetables to last longer.
Another thing to consider is that a lot of fruit and vegetables sold in the United States are GMOs, so choose organic to avoid GMO versions of these crops.
Just read this article from the website of Dr Mercola who is well-respected in the field of medicine. It is well worth the read and I believe everyone should be aware of the dangers of these resistant drugs.
I Will give you an outline of what it is about.
It has been suggested that deaths from antibiotic-resistant disease will reach 10 million per year. Drivers of this disease is antibiotics in agriculture, Hospitals, CRE- (carbapenem-resistant enterobacteriaceae) which produces an enzyme that breaks down antibiotics
Strategies to protect yourself and help prevent the spread of are:-
- Infection prevention, with a focus on strengthening your immune system naturally. Avoiding sugars, processed foods and grains, stress reduction, and optimizing your sleep and vitamin D level are foundational for this. Adding in traditionally fermented and cultured foods is also important, as this will help optimize your microbiome.
The Nitric Oxide Dump exercise (below) will also help improve your immune status. Contrary to supplements that boost immune function, which should be taken only as needed, the Nitric Oxide Dump exercise is a preventive method that should ideally be done daily.
2. Limiting your use of antibiotics. Any time your doctor prescribes an antibiotic, ask if it’s absolutely necessary, and keep in mind that antibiotics do not work for viral infections. For example, antibiotics are typically unnecessary for most ear infections, and they do not work on the common cold or flu, both of which are caused by viruses.
3. Avoiding antibiotics in food by purchasing organic or biodynamic grass-fed meats and animal products.
4. Avoiding antibacterial household products such as antibacterial soaps, hand sanitizers and wipes, as these promote antibiotic resistance by allowing the strongest bacteria to survive and thrive in your home.
5. Properly washing your hands with warm water and plain soap, to prevent the spread of bacteria. Be particularly mindful of washing your hands and kitchen surfaces after handling raw meats, as about half of all meat sold in American grocery stores is likely to be contaminated with pathogenic bacteria. Avoid antibiotic soaps that typically have dangerous chemicals like triclosan.
6. Common-sense precautions in the kitchen: Kitchens are notorious breeding grounds for disease-causing bacteria, courtesy of contaminated meat products, including antibiotic-resistant strains of E-coli. To avoid cross-contamination between foods in your kitchen, adhere to the following recommendations:
- Use a designated cutting board, preferably wood, not plastic, for raw meat and poultry, and never use this board for other food preparation, such as cutting up vegetables. Color coding your cutting boards is a simple way to distinguish between them
- To sanitize your cutting board, use hot water and detergent. Simply wiping it off with a rag will not destroy the bacteria
- For an inexpensive, safe and effective kitchen counter and cutting board sanitizer, use 3 percent hydrogen peroxide and vinegar. Keep each liquid in a separate spray bottle, and then spray the surface with one, followed by the other, and wipe off
- Coconut oil can also be used to clean, treat and sanitize your wooden cutting boards. It’s loaded with lauric acid that has potent antimicrobial actions. The fats will also help condition the wood
These recommendation come from Dr Mercola’s article.That is why I recommend you read it as it could save you and your family’s life.
My recommendation is – Precaution of the water you drink 💦 – Antibiotic residue can be found in the water you drink. The Kangen water machine will filter and enhance the quality of the water to strengthen your immune system. I personally have experienced this.
These are the natural Immune Boosters
Sunlight and Vitamin D
This is the video of Nitric Oxide dump which has many many benefits
To achieve an alkaline body which I may add is essential to good health you must have and alkaline lifestyle.
Green vegetables: kale, chard, beet greens, dandelion, spinach, wheat grass, alfalfa grass.
Non starchy vegetables – mushrooms, tomatoes, avocado, radishes, cucumber, broccoli, oregano, garlic, ginger, green beans, endive, cabbage, celery, zucchini and asparagus.
Raw Foods – life-giving foods – organic fruit and vegetables
Superfoods – maca root, spirulina, sea veggies, bone broth and green powder mixes that contain chlorophyll.
Healthy fats – coconut oil, MCT oil or virgin olive oil (fats found in wild-caught fish, grass-fed beef, cage-free eggs, nuts, seeds and organic grass-fed butter
Starchy plants – sweet potato, turnips and beets.
Plant proteins – almonds, navy beans, lima beans and most other beans
Most fruits – Strangely enough, acidic fruits such as grapefruit and tomatoes don’t create acidity in the body. They do just the opposite and contribute to an alkaline environment. Citrus fruits, dates and raisins are all very alkalizing and may help prevent acidosis.
Apple cider Vinegar – Strangely enough, acidic fruits such as grapefruit and tomatoes don’t create acidity in the body. They do just the opposite and contribute to an alkaline environment. Citrus fruits, dates and raisins are all very alkalizing and may help prevent acidosis.
Drink Alkaline water; – Now you know this is my favorite subject and write about it all the time. Now Dr Axe also is writing about the subject of alkaline water that is so necessary to optimal health like the food we eat :-
“According to the Water Research Center’s website, “The normal range for pH in surface water systems is 6.5 to 8.5 and for groundwater systems is 6 to 8.5.” This means that there is a lot of variation when it comes to pH levels between different sources of water. When water has a pH level less than 6.5, it is considered “acidic, soft, and corrosive,” which means it may potentially leach metal ions such as iron, manganese, copper, lead, and zinc from aquifers, plumbing fixtures, and piping, plus contain certain toxic metals and have a sour taste. The best way to treat the problem of acidic (low pH) water is to use a neutralizer that raises the pH.
Evidence suggests that the ideal pH level of alkaline ionized water for long-term human consumption is between 8.5 and 9.5. Alkaline water is just what it sounds like: water that is highly acidic, with a pH of between 9.5 to 11. Adding pH drops, lemon or lime, or baking soda to your water also boosts alkalinity. Distilled water is neutral, with a pH of 7.
Water filtered using a reverse osmosis filter is slightly acidic, with a pH level slightly lower than 7. Distilled water and filtered water may not be too alkaline, but as far as pH balance is concerned they are still a better option than tap water or purified bottled water that are more acidic.”
My Australian website is http://lesleyvoth.kangendemo.com
Our American website is – lifechangingWater.com