Tag Archives: Kangen
For more information go to Lifechanging-water.com
As you know dehydration occurs when you body is lacking in water and other fluids to function in a healthy way. Dehydration can lead to blood clots, seizures and other complications also effects mood and of course energy. That is why it is essential that you keep your body hydrated.
Here are six surprising indicators that you might be dehydrated.
- Bad breath. Saliva has antibacterial properties in it, but dehydration can prevent your body from making enough saliva.“If you’re not producing enough saliva in the mouth, you can get bacteria overgrowth and one of the side reactions of that is bad breath from chronic dehydration,” says John Higgins, MD, associate professor of cardiovascular medicine at the University of Texas in Houston, and chief of cardiology at Lyndon B. Johnson General Hospital.
- Dry skin – Dehydration can cause dizziness not allowing enough blood volume so you are inclined to get dry skin. Flushing of the skin is usually because dry skin is not evaporating as well as it should. Dehydration can also exist even if the climate is cooler, it is milder but proper hydration is necessary .
- Muscle cramps – When you overheat it can cause muscle cramps if you are dehydrated as the muscles work harder and they seize up for the heat.
- Fever and chills – Dehydration can also cause symptoms of fever or chills. Fever can be dangerous so if the fever rises over 101 F be sure to seek medical advise.
- Food cravings, especially for sweets – This can also be a sign of dehydration. Mistaking a craving that you are hungry but in fact you are dehydrated. The liver which use water to release some glycogens and other components of your energy stores, so you can actually get cravings for food especially something sweet or salty snacks as your body is experiencing difficulty with glycogen production.Instead of those sorts of snacks go for high water content food such as fruit, and vegetables, that will help you stay hydrated. Watermelon is a good example.
- Headaches – Hydration is very important to keep the fluid sack that keeps your brain from injuring itself on the skull. As depletion of fluid can cause the brain to push up against parts of the skull and causing headaches. This can be quite debilitating so you need to be assured that Hydration is essential to complete healthy conditions.
- Yellow Urine – Urine is low volume and more yellowish than normal.
Ionized water is one of the best ways to keep your body hydrated and alkaline. This is where I will introduce you to that complete water system of Kangen Water.
If you go to LIFECHANGING-WATER.COM. You will be able to find out all the information on this ionizing machine plus a free eBook on the subject.
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
Here is a whole bunch of reasons why you should be drinking Lemon Water. Drinking lemon with Kangen water is even more beneficial . To find out more about Kangen Water go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com There is also a FREE Ebook offered all about the benefits of the Kangen water.
The 5 weight loss benefits are :-
a. Healthy organs – Losing 5% of body weight can improve your liver function. Source Washington Universityy
b. Happy Back – puts less strain on your back and body. Physiotherapist Kusal Goonewardena
c. Fewer Headaches – 27% reduction to migraines – Johns Hopkins University USA
d. Improved posture:- When you are over weight it is harder for your body to be in alignment. Goonewardena
E. Brain Boost:- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and metabolism study shows weight loss in obese women let to improved brain function.
2. Swearing for Strength – Now this one I can relate to. Apparently Psychologists from Keele University in the UK had 52 adults repeat a swear word and then a neutral word as they performed a hand grip test. When they cursed their strength was boosted by the equivalent of 2.1 kg on average
3. Those of Okinawa in Japan say “Eat till you are 80% Full – They call this “Hara hachi bu” These guys are famous for having the worlds longest life expectancy and low rates of heart disease and cancer. The secret of calorie control is to practice conscious eating by chewing slowly and mind fully until you are 80% sated. They also choose their food thoughtfully like vegetables whole grain, fruit legumes (soy) and fish and small amounts of fish.
4. In 2015, China introduced us to cash machines that identify people’s faces. Today they serve as a good method for fighting against fraudsters before we do away with plastic bank cards. There are also cash machines that recognize people’s voices as well as their faces.
5. During the second half of the twentieth century, the CIA financed the Tibetan independence movement as well as the Dali Lama personally. This program was carried out as part of a campaign to destabilize communist countries in the context of the Cold War. The Tibetan spiritual leader knew where his finances were coming from but always denied his connections to the CIA’s political campaign.
Go to and get your Free Ebook on the benefits of Kangen Water :- http://www.lifechanging-water.com
1. What Brassica vegetables are:
These vegetables rank among the top 10 healthiest and give you the most folate which is a B vitamin which is naturally present in these vegetables and an important vitamin for pregnant woman. However a study of 1391 women released in May 2016 revealed that excessive amounts of folate may increase the risk for autism.
So the old saying “Everything in moderation” is very relevant with this vitamin.
Source Nature and Health
2. In a study of 512,891 adults, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, those who ate fresh fruit daily had a 40 percent lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
3. If you stop eating by 6pm till 8am the next day you will help to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s dramatically plus lose a bit of weight around the waist as well.
That 14 hours of fasting will put the brain in resting mode and reduce the brain from aging.
Another benefit is to be drinking green tea and increase your consumption of eggs which helps to build a healthy brain.
4. Japan’s population consumes up to 5 million kit Kat bars every day.
Not the original chocolate variety, they have a choice of strawberry, cheese Cake, green tea, sweet potato , red bean sandwich and sake and there is more:- 300 flavors in fact.
In my opinion a great way to ruin a Kit Kat bar.
5. Lyndon B Johnson had a car that could go in and out of the water. He would scare his passengers by driving into the lake shouting”The brakes won’t hold we are going to go under”. The Amphicar had a Texas REG. Number TX1919-AZ