1. If you put a dry tea bag in your pair os shoes that don’t smell too good it will help to absorb that not so nice smell. If you sprinkle baking soda inside the shoe that also is of great benefit to get rid of that smell.
For more ideas go to Natural Remedy ideas
2. This is a good suggestion when applying for a job: Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Make sure your shoes are clean and nice in appearance.
As they say “shoes speak louder than words”
3. Laughter helps to destroy tumor cells and reduce risk of cancer by 25%.
Laughter is a physical reaction in humans and some other species of primate, consisting typically of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system. It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli.
Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
Laughter the best medicine
4. Music is one of the few activities in life that involve using the whole brain.
Finnish researchers have developed a groundbreaking new method that allows to study how the brain processes different aspects of music, such as rhythm, tonality and timbre (sound color) in a realistic listening situation. The study is pioneering in that it for the first time reveals how wide networks in the brain, including areas responsible for motor actions, emotions, and creativity, are activated during music listening. The new method helps us understand better the complex dynamics of brain networks and the way music affects us.
More info on this subject
5.Thomas Jefferson wrote in an 1816 letter to John Taylor that ‘the banking system of the US Government could potentially destroy ‘all our constitutions’, was already corrupt, was sweeping away in its progress the fortunes and morals of our citizens, would swindle future generations to acquire its funding and that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies’ . I think that guy had great foresight in my opinion.
6. Interactive ‘Murder Map’ pinpoints all homicide locations in London since 1811
A project, founded by Peter Stubley, aims to create a comprehensive portrayal of homicide in London.
The murderous database uses information released by the Metropolitan Police, the Crown Prosecution Service alongside media coverage and court records to show slayings by knife crime, gun crime, bombings and poison, among other causes.