Tag Archives: iPad
How Cute is this
This gadget is perfect for me. I have an iPad, iPhone, iPod and Mac air and they all seem to need charging at the same time so when I saw this EZOPower Wall Mount Outlet Surge Protector with USB ports, this was the gadget for me.
The details are:-
1.Brand New EZOPower Wall Mount Outlet Surge Protector
2.UL safety approval guaranteed to keep your electronics safe
3.2 Retractable holders for Smartphone and MP3 Player
4.3 AC outlets with 540 joules of surge protection and 2 USB charging ports for simultaneous charging.
5.No installation Required. Just plug into your wall outlet!
1. Sandflies are attracted to dark colors? To keep bites at bay this summer wear light colored clothing, avoid sweet smelling body products and use insect repellent – especially around the ankles as they sart their attack at ground level.
2. Massoud Hassani, a product designer from Afghanistan, built (by hand) a wind-powered device that trips land mines as it rolls across the ground. It is made using bamboo and biodegradable products.
Many of these mines are active and near populated areas in countries like Afghanistan and are hard to remove. The UN says that one mine clearance specialist is killed, and two injured, for every 5,000 mines cleared.
Hassani’s cheap and easy to make method has been achieving great results.
3. If you use a tiny dab of hand sanitiser on a tissue or make up remover pad it will clean all your electronic screens – phone, IPad, and computor
4. There are two levels of Organic – 95% organic ingredients are identified by the words ‘Certified Organic’ and 70% organic ingredients is identified by the words ‘Made with organic ingredients’
5. If your mobile phone is practically glued to your hand beware of ‘Text neck’ . Looking down at a screen for long periods can cause postural changes that affect the neck and spine, which can lead to nerve damage, muscle spasms and pain.
6. To get garlic smells off your hands, rub the with a stainless steel spoon under cold running water.
I thought this was very clever.
I did not know some of them
Thinking of buying an iPad for Christmas? Well here is a warning.
If you see an email or any advertising for an iPad that is $50 or more, less than retail price, be very cautious.
There apparently are a large number of counterfeit iPads out there on the market, they are also very good replicas and it is not until you try out the functions of the iPad do you realize it is not the ‘real deal’. Try it before you buy.
If you see and Ipad for sale $70 to maybe $300 lower than retail price then be suspicious. The chances are they are fakes.
You need also to be aware of the “Gray Market” where the genuine article is sold illegally. There will of course will be no warranty with this iPad which will be your first sign that it may be an illegal item.
It is probably stolen.
There is only one way to avoid such a scam and that is to make sure you buy the iPad from a reputable online store or retail store. It will be the only way to make sure you avoid ‘Fakes’.