- Stress – 62% of workers think their social media use can cause stress and affect their performance. 1 in 5 workers experience stress after receiving a friend request from their boss. Spending time on social media can take time and energy away from work, and that can cause stress. I would have thought that solution would have been easy, don’t spend time on social media while at work
2. Viagra can make you color blind – This is not a worry for normal doses. Taking too much can affect the cones of the eyes that help you see color. One case as example is that a 31-year-old man saw re for nearly a year.
3. Over 53 drugs interact with Grapefruit juice – Grapefruit contains a chemical that can affect how medicines are absorbed. eg too much statins or too little antihistamines of what you need and can have harmful consequences.
4. Don’t follow-up your pills with mouth wash – some antibiotics can react negatively with alcohol which is an ingredient of mouth wash. Metronildazole given for dental infections, taken in conjunction with alcohol may cause stomach pains, nausea, headaches. flushing and sometimes vomiting.
5. Dont lie down for about an hour after taking tablets – It slows down the pill’s ability to reach the stomach.
Source – Body and Soul Australia
1.This is some useless information but interesting: There was 21,446 buttock augmentations performed in USA in 2014. That number is 86.1 percent increase from 2013.
So I guess there is a lot more different shaped bums walking around the place.
2.When sea water freezes into sea ice, it releases its salt and becomes a brinicle, also known as ‘The Icy Finger of Death’
These ice stalactites are created under sea ice when cold, saline water is introduced to an area of ocean water. At the time of its creation, a brinicle resembles a pipe of ice reaching down from the underside of a layer of sea ice.
As the sea water freezes, it pushes out impurities, including salt. This makes the water surrounding the pipe more saline, and more dense, so it starts to sink. As the dense water flows down, some of it freezes and creates the finger-like shape that’s characteristic of the brinicle.
3. Chinese troops train to stand motionless for at least one hour. Refrain from swaying for the next hour and not collapse after the 3rd hour.They cannot blink for 40 seconds and have needles poking through their shirt collars to keep correct posture.
4. In your life time your heart will beat over 2.5 billion times, In one day, The blood travels a total of 19,000 km (12,000 miles)—that’s four times the distance across the US from coast to coast. Your body has about 5.6 liters (6 quarts) of blood. This 5.6 liters of blood circulates through the body three times every minute.
5. Health Benefits of Dulse Seaweed
Contains more iron that sirloin steak, more calcium than cheese or more fiber than prunes.
An 8g serving of Dulse about 1 teaspoon contains more Iron than a 100g portion of sirloin steak
Go to source to read more. It seems like pretty incredible stuff.