Here she goes again, I know, but this is a serious matter for our environment, our childrens hormonal health in the future, everyones health.
This is a 17 minute video which you really need to watch. I found this information on Dr Mercolas web site. His article confirming that most bottled water is contaminated with micro plastics and extremely harmful.
My friend Julie Bezett has just photographed and videoed in her area of the plastic overload in the rivers and the sea. The destruction of the environment wether it be in our sea, on the land or our intestines we need to think twice before we purchase water in these plastic containers. There are containers that are environmentally compatible, cost more but certainly a better option.
Alternative of course Kangen Water. Not because I am a distributor, its because I believe it to be the best machine on the market. Producing the best quality.
1. Turmeric can help protect against Aluminum Toxicity.
Aluminum can destroy the endocrine system and lead to widespread hormonal imbalance (especially when it’s absorbed through the lymph system) if it accumulates beyond a certain level. It’s even been linked with breast cancer, prostate cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities are well-known. By neutralizing both chronic inflammation and oxidative stress—two of the greatest inhibitors of the body’s natural detoxification functions—turmeric helps protect against the negative effects of aluminum and other heavy metals.
2. To figure out how much water you should drink daily. Halve your body weight – If you are 54 kilos you should drink 2.7 liters a day.
3. Legend has it that tea was discovered accidentally. About 5,000 years ago when the Chinese Emperor witnessed leaves blow from a near by bush into a pot of boiling water.
Anyway both Black and Green tea prevent the breakdown of Acetylcholine a chemical found to be lacking in the brain of those with Alzhiemer’s disease. Green tea is found to contain l-theanine an amino acid which increases the activity of dopamine and the alpha waves of the brain.
4. Warm feet. They say that 30% of woman’s likelihood of achieving orgasm will be if her feet are warm. This is information from researchers from the Netherlands. So go buy some fancy bedsocks guys .
5. Keep a potted ‘Peace Lily’ on your desk. A NASA study showed this plant was the most effective at removing airborne toxins especially in the office to ward of all those office place germs. Interesting I thought.