Texting while driving is one of my pet peeves . As a Motorcycle rider I see it all the time. Coffee cup in one hand, texting with the other and steering with their knees. I know because I can see in the window as I pass them.
They get a shout out from me as I pass.
Signs that someone is on their phone is, erratic speed, they move from one side of the lane to another and often into the next lane, they do not stop in time and often rear ending the car in front. I have seen it all
A Hong Kong movie theater asks its patrons to leave their cellphones ON when they enter the movie. Using that, Volkswagen made an eye-opening ad…
More than 1.5 million views in 3 days!
After viewing, please forward as it may wake up some folks and save their lives one of these days!
1. This is gross but a fact of life
Demodex folliculorum and Demodex brevisare are parasitic mites that particularly favor the hair follicles of eyebrows and eyelashes and measure a mere fraction of a millimeter long. They crawl about your face in the dark to mate and then crawl into the pores to lay their eggs and die. Healthy adults have around one or two mites per square centimetre of facial skin, though people with the condition rosacea can have 10 times more. Demodex does not have an anus and therefore cannot get rid of its faeces. Instead, their abdomen gets bigger and bigger, and when the mite dies it decomposes and releases its faeces all at once into the pore.
More info: http://bit.ly/O9wCVM
2. Hong Kong is the only city you can pronounce without moving your Tongue.
3. 90% of people will fake laugh when they don’t understand what someone said to them.
4. There are 210 more billionaires than there was three years ago.
5. Bob Marley was the father of 3 children born to 3 different women within 4 weeks.
6. It’s physically impossible for pigs to look up to the sky.