This is very interesting as it appears like the healing is very rapid and no scars.
Tag Archives: healing
Kangen Water® was developed to be a medical device in Japan over 40 years ago and more than three decades of clinical studies have shown that Kangen Water enhances the self-healing power of the human body. (Research documentation available upon request)
Your body is continuously oxidizing just like an apple that is cut in half and left on a counter. Antioxidants (Molecular Hydrogen) stabilize free radical cells that cause premature aging, wrinkles, weak immune systems, and in time, diseases.
Molecular Hydrogen is the strongest antioxidant in the world and I’m very thankful for Mr. Oshiro & Enagic for providing this technology to everyone.
The Japanese have the longest life expectancy in the world and I can see why.
Change your water, Change your life!
Is Kangen Water REALLY Healing Water? – I can explain the great things I love about Kangen water till I am blue in the face but video’s speak for themselves. This video is one that Channel 7 made as an investigation on the Kangen water and if it lives up to its reputation as what I believe is the greatest ionized water in the world.
Take a few minutes to watch this video and if you want to know more go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com Or call 12812396410
In addition to selling the best water filters in the world, this Kangen Water company sells a dietary supplement called UKon also known as Turmeric. Each capsule is individually packaged and stays preserved until it is ready to be taken. the area where the turmeric is grown is the Northern tip of the island of Okinawa known as Yanbaru.
The benefits of this supplement are insurmountable as you can see from the information below.
If you are interested in knowing more contact us at
David Voth: Enagic® International Distributor
(281) 239-6410 Make Contact Today!
I found this article on a website called http://news2matters.com/4996395-16011312.
Often when we are massaging our feet we don’t realize what organs we are stimulating and I thought this was a good diagram to show you where the pressure points are. Often if you are not feeling the best massaging these pressure points will give you an idea of what is happening in your body. Usually the area that is the problem will show up as a tender spot on your foot.
Try it and see and you will probably be impressed with the result as well as having a good night sleep.
Massage is one of the oldest healing arts: Chinese records dating back 3,000 years document its use; the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of massage for many ailments; and Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. Today, the benefits of massage are varied and far-reaching. As an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs, massage therapy has also proven beneficial for many chronic conditions, including low back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, immunity suppression, infertility, smoking cessation, depression, and more. And, as many millions will attest, massage also helps relieve the stress and tension of everyday living that can lead to disease and illness. Massage can be applied with hands, fingers, elbows, knees, forearm, feet, or a massage device.
We can easily say that one of the best massages is the feet massage. Some parts of our feet are connected with different organs in the human body. Make sure you massage your feet every night before going to bed, and we guarantee you that you will feel these positive effects:
This is also from another site which actually names the pressure points. The site is Health and Love page
2. James Buchanan – April 23, 1791 – June 1, 1868) was the 15th President of the United States (1857–1861). He is the only president from Pennsylvania and the only president who remained a lifelong bachelor.
3. The tongue is the fastest healing part of the body. The mouth is the fastest to heal due to the saliva that has hormones that help in wound healing process. The protein found in the mucosal surface is also versatile in healing wounds.
4. ‘Dysania’ is the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
5.More than half the population of Kenya is under the age of 15.Despite the steady growth of the economy, more than a half of the country’s population lives below the poverty line, on less that one US dollar a day.
6. Place an apple in the bag with your potatoes to keep them from budding.
TIPS FOR CONSUMING CLEAN FOOD
I read this article by written by Terry Walters who has written a book called ‘Clean Start’ which I found rather interesting.
Unfortunately we live in a culture of fast food dining for the most part, and we have forgotten the pleasures of that great taste of fresh clean food. Our conversation skills while dining have also deteriorated over time. I think we have all been guilty of rushing our meals and not thinking about what we are eating and making the time to have that meaningful conversation with our partner or kids. My husband and I are guilty of this so we do make an effort to slow it down.
In our rush to live life, we rely on packaged or canned food and don’t take the time to eat fresh. We forget about the nutrition that healthy food provides and we wonder why our kids have so many allergies or the body weight we cannot reduce, premature development of our young children and so on.
So when I read this article I thought it was worth jolting our memories of good clean food and how excellent it is for our well-being and future of our children. Even if you only make one healthy choice a month or week and keep adding to it you will be on your way to better health for all your family.
Here are Terry’s top 10 tips to getting started on a lifestyle of eating clean food
1.Eat colors of the rainbow; The more colorful your diet, the more nutrient-rich
2.Eat Dark leafy greens at least once a day; Greens are not always a favorite of the family but they are so cleansing, healing and uplifting, rich in calcium and minerals.
Use them in soups, salads, sauces, stir fries, and smoothies. I often make a green drink (smoothie) with spirulina and wheat grass banana, apple juice or orange juice and throw in seasonal fruit like apricots, plums, my grandchildren love it, where they are not so much in love with spinach or peas.
3. Eat all Five tastes; Sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and pungent are all found naturally in clean food as opposed to manufactured ‘Natural’ flavors and the imbalance of sweet and salty tastes found in processed foods.
4. Eat foods that are grown not manufactured; Anything from a farm or your own vegetable patch not a factory.
5. No packaged food; Look for food that does not require a label to reveal what is inside
6. Buy only clean; The choice to buy clean food should be at the supermarket and then the temptation to eat packaged food is not there sitting in your pantry
7. Buy and try one new clean food each time you shop; Try broccoli or salad greens.
8. Know your source; Going to the weekend markets is a great place to buy clean food. Get to know your farmer or produce stall owner and talk about where the food came from and maybe what chemicals if any may have been used in the growing process.
9. Buy local when you can.
10. Enjoy your meals; Make a conscious choice to enjoy every bite, allow your meal to nourish your soul.
If you make the changes in small ways the benefits will be large.
As I say “If you don’t do different nothing will change”