- About Wine
2. About Mayochup
3. Once Crows leave the nest they come back to visit the Parents. And they help out around the nest by taking care of young!
Babies don’t smile because they’re happy, they smile because they know it makes their Mum and Dad Happy. They have even know to act certain ways to see if they smile.
5. Gorillas hum when they eat the food they love. Also lets the others know that they are busy eating. I guess that is a time not to interrupt.
6. Istanbul has vending machines that if you insert a plastic container it will give out water and food for stray animals. The machine feeds about 150,000 animals in the area.
- According to the University of Manchester in the UK, loud music can make you feel happier. Be careful though they say, ‘too loud may risk permanent hearing damage’. I believe this survey to be true as I go into my ‘happy place’ when I put my ear buds in and listen to my music which I have to say is rather loud.
2. Good news for chocolate lovers. A British medical review of research on 114,000 people found that those who ate the most chocolate had a 37 percent decreased risk of developing heart disease and 29 percent decreased risk of suffering a stroke compared to those who ate less or abstained completely. 70% cacao is supposed to be the best for your health.
3. There is a way to outsmart a habit – US scientists say that up to 40% of your daily actions are actually habits formed over the years. It is basically your brains way of conserving effort or discomfort. However you can outsmart them by trading an old habit for a new one such as replacing a sugar fix with a walk. Replacing a cigarette for a piece of chewing gum or maybe go work in the garden. It helps the brain believe you can change
4. I read this on the packet of Dr Sheffields toothpaste – Dr Sheffield was the inventor of toothpaste in a tube since 1850.
FLUORIDE IS A DRUG THAT CAN BE ACUTELY TOXIC IF SWALLOWED IN LARGE AMOUNTS.
You may know that fluoride can be found in your drinking water; however, you may not know that it is also in many processed beverages and foods containing water. Including juice, beer and even your morning cup of coffee. Currently, over 200 million American’s are dosed daily with fluoride making it the most widely distributed drug in America.
A SIMPLE CHOICE:
Did you know that the mucous membranes in the mouth allow chemicals to pass directly into the blood stream where they can accumulate into toxic levels.
Most of us in the modern chemical based world are constantly exposed to all sorts of toxic substances in the air we breathe, in the water we drink (Plug for Kangen water) , and in the food we eat. We should strive to eliminate any source of contamination that we can, and try to stay as toxin free as possible. We may not be able to control everything, but we can control what we choose to place in our mouth and the mouths of our children.
You can only buy this at a CVS store in America. Sorry everyone else, but there are other brands that do not have fluoride in their toothpaste
5. The queen broke with protocol and allowed her troops to play the US national anthem for the first time ever during the changing of the guard ceremony as a tribute to the 9/11 victims and the Americans in England who were unable to return home.
1. That legend in the late 6th century has it that a young goat herder in Ethiopia noticed his flock were more energetic after eating the berries and leaves of an unknown plant. Monks from a nearby monastery discovered that by roasting, grinding and infusing the seeds of this plant in water a unique beverage could be obtained that would help keep them awake during long hours of prayer. Word quickly got around. Coffee cultivation began in the 15th century with arabia’s Yemen province the worlds only source for centuries. During the 18th century the dutch traders and the French started plantations though out their colonies. Later coffee was produced in the west indies, Latin America, Jamaica, India and Brazil.
Source of this information – Sunshine Coast Daily Australia.
2. Coffee facts: a. Crude oil first but Coffee is the next most sort after commodity in the world.
b. The coffee plat originated from a plateau in Ethiopia in a region known as Kaffa.
c. It is estimated that 2.25 billion cups of coffee are consumed each day worldwide
Source – Sunshine coast Daily Australia
3. If you save a dollar and then the following week 2 dollars the next $4 and so on by the end of 52 weeks you will have $1378 in your savings account.
4. To save interest on your mortgage, weekly payments are better than monthly payments. Most interest is compounded daily so if you are making payments more regularly it means the interest being calculated on the loan is for fewer days.
5. A Study from Carnegie Mellon University has shown that happy people are much likely to catch a cold
Check prices after you buy.
Retailers often will refund the difference if a splurge item you bought goes on sale shortly after your purchase.
In the USA, sure retailers are willing and often will pleasantly do this. Australia and New Zealand Mmmmm not so much. They are not known for their happy faces when you return goods or a comparison price or even faulty goods.
In my opinion that is stupid actually because good service will always bring you back. I am sure you agree.
Well another year has gone round
Oh my the Years are going too fast I have found
That baby is now a very tall 42 years old
He has a few stories that I have never been told
2016 Has been a big year for him
Got married and no longer living in sin
She is a good one you better believe
He knows she the best, he ain’t never going to leave
Anyway you will never guess, his luck did grow
He won a raffle and they are off to Canada to Heliski in mountains of snow
Yep it’s been a good year for him
He deserves it, his life is now full to the brim
Your life together with Kerry will be truly blessed
Happy Birthday Jono cause you are the best
Love Mom xxxxx
This is so cool and cheerful.