I think she is a Donald Trump Fan. I Like Her Tenacity
Tag Archives: girl
Just me, these tickled my funny.
1. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
2. I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
3. If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
4. A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight, live longer than the men who mention it.
You’re not fat, you’re just… easier to see.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1.Start with your chips. Like I said – the original idea was to use Poore Brothers Parmesan Garlic potato chips, but these Cheddar & Sour Cream chips had an excellent flavor too!
2. For 2 servings, crush 3 cups potato chips in a bag with a rolling pin or your hands, or use a food processor. Place the crumbs into a shallow dish or bowl.
3. Next, pat dry 2 chicken breasts then season lightly on both sides with salt & pepper. Most chips have a lot of salt on them already, but you’ll miss the flavor if you skip this step.
4. Cut the chicken into 4 or 5 strips. You could also use chicken tenders for this!
5. Layout the chicken and chip crumbs next to a shallow dish with 1 egg whisked with 1 Tablespoon milk (could use water) and a nonstick-sprayed, foil-lined baking sheet.
6. Dunk the chicken into the egg mixture then roll in the chip crumbs and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping once, and you’re done! Easy.
7. I think a dunkable dip is a must for chicken fingers, and a honey mustard sauce sounded like it’d be really yummy with the cheddar & sour cream flavor of the chips.
8. All I did was stir together 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt with 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard, 1-1/2 Tablespoons dijon mustard and 2 Tablespoons honey until smooth.
This little girl turn off the tears when she heard Katy Perry singing ‘Dark Horse’.
Katy saw this and tweeted “Available for baby sitting at 10 dollars an hour and 4 Oreos”
Seems like babies these days love the modern music of today. cute
Imagination gone Wild – Or a big fat lie