This girl Amanda is an Australian and from Buderim Queensland. This is true and a good laugh🤣
Tag Archives: girl
I think she is a Donald Trump Fan. I Like Her Tenacity
Just me, these tickled my funny.
1. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
2. I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
3. If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
4. A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight, live longer than the men who mention it.
You’re not fat, you’re just… easier to see.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1.Start with your chips. Like I said – the original idea was to use Poore Brothers Parmesan Garlic potato chips, but these Cheddar & Sour Cream chips had an excellent flavor too!
2. For 2 servings, crush 3 cups potato chips in a bag with a rolling pin or your hands, or use a food processor. Place the crumbs into a shallow dish or bowl.
3. Next, pat dry 2 chicken breasts then season lightly on both sides with salt & pepper. Most chips have a lot of salt on them already, but you’ll miss the flavor if you skip this step.
4. Cut the chicken into 4 or 5 strips. You could also use chicken tenders for this!
5. Layout the chicken and chip crumbs next to a shallow dish with 1 egg whisked with 1 Tablespoon milk (could use water) and a nonstick-sprayed, foil-lined baking sheet.
6. Dunk the chicken into the egg mixture then roll in the chip crumbs and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping once, and you’re done! Easy.
7. I think a dunkable dip is a must for chicken fingers, and a honey mustard sauce sounded like it’d be really yummy with the cheddar & sour cream flavor of the chips.
8. All I did was stir together 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt with 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard, 1-1/2 Tablespoons dijon mustard and 2 Tablespoons honey until smooth.
This little girl turn off the tears when she heard Katy Perry singing ‘Dark Horse’.
Katy saw this and tweeted “Available for baby sitting at 10 dollars an hour and 4 Oreos”
Seems like babies these days love the modern music of today. cute
Imagination gone Wild – Or a big fat lie
I read this article in the ‘Australian Nature and Health‘ magazine, which incidentally is one of the best magazines of its genre.
The article was about Tampons. It made sense, and I have never thought of it before. I have never questioned the material that tampons are made of. The chemicals that are used in the product and how they are manufactured. Now I do.
It then led me to the question of what diseases could this cause. Could it be the cause of some of the cancers that seems to be on the increase in our young girls and older women in our reproductive areas like the ovaries, cervical area, and Uterus even maybe breast cancer.
Anyway here is the article and I believe that after you have read this you maybe thinking ‘Organic’ in the future.
Change Your Tampon
“The average woman uses 12,000 tampons over a lifetime and it’s not just about what we put inside us that matters: It’s about where it’s coming from and where it ends up” warns Aimee Marks founder of TOM Organics.
“Conventional cotton is one of the world’s most heavily sprayed crops and these chemicals end up in the air, our waterways, our bodies and eventually landfill. Many tampons are made from rayon and plastic, the production of which involves labour intensive chemical processes and results in a product which takes a lot longer to break down than cotton. Organic tampons and pads are free from chemicals, bleaches and also are biodegradable. She suggested to stop using plastic tampon applicators hundreds of thousands of them end up in our waterways every year and never flush sanitary products down the toilet.
This makes sense to me.
This was sent to me and it made me remember my time with my own Grandkids when they were that age. I used to take them for a ‘Nanna walk’ to the beach. We would go to the coffee shop afterwards meet my friends and have our morning cappuccino and my Grandkids would have what they would call ‘babychino’s’ (warm milk and froth sprinkled with chocolate and maybe a marshmallow). I loved it and a great memory for me but they were so small they probably don’t remember it at all.
I take my daughter outside somewhere in “nature” almost every single day. She sits and quietly takes in everywhere I bring her. I couldn’t be more proud. (via imgur.com)