What a simple easy, tasty, delicious Pasta. Got to Love it. You know this is a healthy quick meal for those who live on their own. No messing around. Avocado being of course one of my favorite fruits. Actually for a little did you know from the University of California:-
“You might be inclined to call it a vegetable, thanks to its green hue and savory taste, but the avocado is technically a fruit, and even more specifically, a single-seeded berry. A fruit is “the matured ovary of a flower,” according to University of California Agriculture & Natural Resources”.
1. What Brassica vegetables are:
These vegetables rank among the top 10 healthiest and give you the most folate which is a B vitamin which is naturally present in these vegetables and an important vitamin for pregnant woman. However a study of 1391 women released in May 2016 revealed that excessive amounts of folate may increase the risk for autism.
So the old saying “Everything in moderation” is very relevant with this vitamin.
Source Nature and Health
2. In a study of 512,891 adults, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, those who ate fresh fruit daily had a 40 percent lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
3. If you stop eating by 6pm till 8am the next day you will help to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s dramatically plus lose a bit of weight around the waist as well.
That 14 hours of fasting will put the brain in resting mode and reduce the brain from aging.
Another benefit is to be drinking green tea and increase your consumption of eggs which helps to build a healthy brain.
4. Japan’s population consumes up to 5 million kit Kat bars every day.
Not the original chocolate variety, they have a choice of strawberry, cheese Cake, green tea, sweet potato , red bean sandwich and sake and there is more:- 300 flavors in fact.
In my opinion a great way to ruin a Kit Kat bar.
5. Lyndon B Johnson had a car that could go in and out of the water. He would scare his passengers by driving into the lake shouting”The brakes won’t hold we are going to go under”. The Amphicar had a Texas REG. Number TX1919-AZ
1. Heat gelatine in a small saucepan or microwave. Sprinkle gelatine over juice and stir well to dissolve. Pour into a dish and chill until set. Cut into cubes.
2. Chop cake into cubes and place into the base of a cup or bowl. Top with fruit and jelly.
3. Mix yoghurt with honey and spoon over jelly.
2 tsp gelatine, list is powder form
Plain sponge cake or savoiardi biscuits
1 cup chopped fruit
1 cup fruit juice (apple, orange etc)
Fantastic idea for cutting melons, pineaples actually any sort of fruit that you want in slices. Good for Christmas. Only $8.59US
“A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?”
Fantastic way to present fruit to the table I love fresh ideas for making food look appertizing
How Yummy is this. Killing two birds with the one stone – fruit and carbs for the day.