1. Hire a Haggler – Companies such as BillFixers and Shrinkabill will haggle with your cable TV company or other service providers for one-third to half of your first year savings. BillFixers claims it saves clients an average of $300 per year.
2. Become a YouTube handy man – I have friends that use this all the time. The video’s show you how to fix the latch spring on your microwave door and that cold save you $150. It can be used for many household repairs. How and when to plant trees and that could save you killing your very expensive tree. (I have been known to do this).
3. Take a Driving class – Some insurers can offer up to 15% off for older drivers who take an online safety course – that’s up to $675 over three years on a typical policy. Drive-Safely is one of the online sites
1. Buy Tea in Bags not Bottles – Twelve bottles of ice tea can cost $36 if bought individually. Tea bags are about 10 cents a piece. Put tea bags into bottle with a little sugar to taste and you have ice tea. I put a Green tea bag in my bottle for the gym, healthy and gives your water a different flavor. If you have a Water Machine(Kangen) you also have filtered, healthy PH level plus electrolyzed water.
A Saving of Approx $10
2. Buy Store brands not brand name versions. Importantly make sure the product is made in you country not in another country as it is important to support your own workers. Savings can be at least a dollar per item
3. Quit Soda – Stop drinking at least two 2 litre bottles per week and you will save approximately $120 a year and of course it is better for your health.
- Use baby oil to remove eye makeup. Approx 25 cents per oz. Works extremely well and many name brand eye makeup removers can cost $4.50 per oz. Savings at least $4.25.
Baby oil Gel – This also makes for a great body oil. Soaks into the skin easily. Savings $4.00 or more.
2. Mens shaving gel – recent check at Jet.com found that a 14 ounce container of mens shave gel sold for #3.76. The same quantity of similar wines shave gel was $5.35. Savings $1.58
3. Routinely call or write – To your cable company, internet provider or tv services to see what they will do to keep you loyal. Netflix for example offered a free month of service. Savings $8.
These companies in Australia, not so much. Not enough competition so not so eager to please
This book has been in the making for the last 12 months and at last I have finished it. My New eBook, Small Savings Make A Big Fortune, is full of great helpful upfront tips to save money everyday. It’s great for the kids and adults alike.
The eBook contains 1069 useful tips on saving. If you are not saving then you will be finding it difficult or totally unable to make money. You cannot make money out of ‘thin air’ as they say. The object of this book is to save money then be able to make money.
We don’t know which way the economy is going to go, and I do not like dwelling on the negative, but it does not look good. We need to position ourselves against another grim reccesion if that is to happen.
You can download this book for ONLY $1.99, it will be money well spent. It is available from Amazon.com on Kindle, Apple iBook, Barnes and Noble on Nook, Sony on eBook Reader and other ebook sites.
Make a start. Click here to learn more!
“If you don’t do different nothing will change.”