1. That:- Norwegians consume 9% of all Pepsi max produced
Norwegians eat the second most tacos in the world, just after Mexico
Norwegians drink the second most coffee in the world, just after USA
Norwegians read the second most comic books in the world, just after japan
There are only 5 million people in Norway
2. 69% of people in the states use the phone on the toilet.
They did research on those who did not use their phones in the toilet and the bacteria count was 30. Those who used their phone on the toilet had a bacteria count of 109,000.
A little quiet time on the loo may seem like an ideal time to check your phone and play a quick game, but this is bad behavior for two reasons. First, it spreads germs to your phone screen that follow you out and recontaminate your fingers after you wash your hands. Second, prolonged toilet sitting can contribute to hemorrhoids, an uncomfortable condition most would like to avoid. Leave your cell phone at your desk and sit on the toilet only for as long as you need to do your business.
3. Fluoride is VERY capable of damaging your brain. Over three hundred studies have found that fluoride is literally a neurotoxin! This meaning that it can and does damage our brains. Three studies were also able to link exposure to fluoride with impaired fetal brain development. This is a major health issue that should not be happening.
Curcumin has been found to reduce the effects of neurotoxicity induced by fluoride. While we know curcumin is extremely beneficial it is even more so now. This study was authored by researchers from the Department of Zoology, University College of Science, M.L. Sukhadia University. These researchers spent almost a decade investigating the ways in which fluoride induces neurodegenerative changes in the brains of mammals.
For those who are not aware, curcumin is found in Tumeric.
4. Research supports the touted benefits of going barefoot, which include improved mood and sleep and reduced inflammation and chronic pain.
5. Why Bananas are curved? – Bananas go through a unique process known as negative geotropism. Instead of continuing to grow towards the ground, they start to turn towards the sun. The fruit grows against gravity, giving the banana its familiar curved shape.
But why you say? The answer lies in the botanical history of the banana. It originated in the middle layer of the rainforest, where there is little sunlight. If the fruit were to grow towards the small amount of light that penetrates sideways through the vegetation, the plant could overbalance and topple over.
This is what I love about my machine. I rinse all my vegetables even lettuce and it is so surprising what washes off, even Organic fruit and vegetables.
Cleaning fruits and vegetables:
This is 11.5 pH Kangen Water’s greatest use: Today, pesticides are petroleum-based chemicals with high mercury residues that CANNOT be washed off by tap water. On the contrary, when washed with tap water, loaded with chlorine and fluoride, the pesticide will actually ABSORB the chlorine and fluoride INTO the fruit or vegetable. Testing your water for chlorine and fluoride before and after washing your fruits and vegetables can prove this. After washing your fruits and vegetables, your tap water will be TOTALLY free of chlorine and fluoride. Where did it go? It went straight into the fruits and vegetables and the petroleum-based pesticide it is coated with. Take 11.5 pH Super Kangen Water® and literally watch the petroleum-based residue drip right off. Try this experiment at home. Take 11.5 pH Strong Kangen Water® and submerge a bunch of cherry tomatoes in it. Also take tap water and do the same thing. Wait 15 minutes and take the tomatoes out of both waters. Your 11.5 pH water will be filthy dirty with the pesticide residues and your tap water will be as clean as a whistle… MINUS THE CHLORINE AND FLUORIDE. Your 11.5 pH washed tomatoes will taste delicious while your tap water washed tomatoes will taste awful. This alone is a reason why you should have a Kangen Water® System in your home.
Read more at: http://www.lifechanging-water.com/
- Can you believe it there is money Soap. For that price there is probably more one dollar bills in it than $50 bill but a fun gift. You can buy these on Amazon
2. According to Science, Curcumin Removes Fluoride From the Brain.- Fluoride is VERY capable of damaging your brain. Over three hundred studies have found that fluoride is literally a neurotoxin! Tumeric has been found to reduce the effects of neurotoxicity induced by fluoride. While we know curcumin is extremely beneficial it is even more so now. Source
3. This Happens to Your Stomach Fat When You Plank and these 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Do Plank Daily
4. A scientific study by the National Institute of Health, discovered: “The consumption of hydrogen rich water for 8 weeks resulted in a 39% increase in antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase and a 43% decrease in thiobarbituric acid reactive substances in urine. Further, subjects demonstrated an 8% increase in high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol and a 13% decrease in total cholesterol/HDL cholesterol from baseline to 4 weeks.”
5. There is a rare type of blood that is shared by only 43 people in the entire world. ‘Rhnull’ blood does not contain any of the Rh antigens that 99.9% of humans have. It is often called ‘Golden Blood’ because it can be given to anyone who has a rare Rh blood type, but there are only 9 active donors, so it is only used in extreme circumstances.
- According to the University of Manchester in the UK, loud music can make you feel happier. Be careful though they say, ‘too loud may risk permanent hearing damage’. I believe this survey to be true as I go into my ‘happy place’ when I put my ear buds in and listen to my music which I have to say is rather loud.
2. Good news for chocolate lovers. A British medical review of research on 114,000 people found that those who ate the most chocolate had a 37 percent decreased risk of developing heart disease and 29 percent decreased risk of suffering a stroke compared to those who ate less or abstained completely. 70% cacao is supposed to be the best for your health.
3. There is a way to outsmart a habit – US scientists say that up to 40% of your daily actions are actually habits formed over the years. It is basically your brains way of conserving effort or discomfort. However you can outsmart them by trading an old habit for a new one such as replacing a sugar fix with a walk. Replacing a cigarette for a piece of chewing gum or maybe go work in the garden. It helps the brain believe you can change
4. I read this on the packet of Dr Sheffields toothpaste – Dr Sheffield was the inventor of toothpaste in a tube since 1850.
FLUORIDE IS A DRUG THAT CAN BE ACUTELY TOXIC IF SWALLOWED IN LARGE AMOUNTS.
You may know that fluoride can be found in your drinking water; however, you may not know that it is also in many processed beverages and foods containing water. Including juice, beer and even your morning cup of coffee. Currently, over 200 million American’s are dosed daily with fluoride making it the most widely distributed drug in America.
A SIMPLE CHOICE:
Did you know that the mucous membranes in the mouth allow chemicals to pass directly into the blood stream where they can accumulate into toxic levels.
Most of us in the modern chemical based world are constantly exposed to all sorts of toxic substances in the air we breathe, in the water we drink (Plug for Kangen water) , and in the food we eat. We should strive to eliminate any source of contamination that we can, and try to stay as toxin free as possible. We may not be able to control everything, but we can control what we choose to place in our mouth and the mouths of our children.
You can only buy this at a CVS store in America. Sorry everyone else, but there are other brands that do not have fluoride in their toothpaste
5. The queen broke with protocol and allowed her troops to play the US national anthem for the first time ever during the changing of the guard ceremony as a tribute to the 9/11 victims and the Americans in England who were unable to return home.
This series of video’s is very enlightening and I believe that most people are unaware of the dangers of fluoride and how it is affecting young children. Please take the time to listen to this especially if you have a young baby or grandchild that is formula fed.