1. The Arby’s beef ‘N Cheddar classic has half the calories as the Roast Turkey ranch and bacon sandwich. Who would have known it. I would have thought the reverse.
If you are counting calories well here is a comparison list for some of these fast foods.
Sugared raised doughnut and iced latte 300 calories
Sesame seed bagel with plain cream cheese 500 calories
Cobb salad with avocado lime ranch dressing – 740 calories
Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich 440 calories.
Rib Eye and baked potato with butter and sour cream – 1,110 calories
Asiago peppercorn Sirloin biscuit and broccoli 525 Calories.
2. Houtou Wan Village is located on Gouqi Island, which belongs to a group of 394 islands known as the Shengsi Islands in the Zhoushan Archipelago.
Once a thriving settlement merely half a century ago, Houtou Wan Village was gradually deserted when the small bay could no longer meet the needs of the increasing number of fishing boats.
Nature has reclaimed the land, turning the village into a hauntingly beautiful wonderland devoid of human presence except for wandering tourists and a handful of elderly residents who refuse to leave their birthplace.
Above photo credit: Jane Qing
3. The human body knows within seconds whether someone is physically attractive or not.
Body language will give you the tools to know where you stand.
Source – Science of people
4. Wombats have cubed shaped poop. They’re all native to Australia and some of the surrounding islands. Wombats are marsupials. Like koalas, female wombats have pouches that face to the rear of their bodies, in which they carry and nurse their young. Wombats leave their cube-shaped poop as territorial signposts on the tops of rocks and logs. It is a natural ways of marking territory to prevent confrontation and promote mating.
5. Cremated ashes can now be converted into a vinyl record.
Thanks to a company called Vinyly.
That includes 12 minutes of audio per side that can include final words and memories, licensed music.
Jackets can include portraits.
I saw this on Facebook and thought it would make a fantastic gift. It’s not expensive but a useful one. I am going to get one for my Grandson who loves the outdoors. I can see this so handy for night time fishing, camping and early morning surfing when it is a little dark. In fact, it would be handy to keep in your vehicle in case of a breakdown and you do not have a flashlight. I am thinking I need to carry one on my motorcycle in case of a night time breakdown.
It is only $13 dollars as it is on a special deal. Great Christmas gift and a practical gift.
- On/Off switch controls 5 LED lights
- Material: Knitted acrylic material, LED lights
- The batteries are easily replaceable.
- One size fits all
A funeral procession pulled into a cemetery. Several carloads of family members followed a black truck towing a boat with a coffin in it.
A passer-by remarked, “That guy must have been a very avid fisherman.”
“Oh, he still is,” remarked one of the mourners. …….
Matter of fact, he’s headed off to the lake as soon as we bury his wife
On Sunshine Coast of Australia
Yesterday at 3am we all got up and went out in the boat for a day of fishing. It was very dark but we managed to weave our way through the channels and eventually got out to sea. The Ocean was gorgeous and after about 30 minutes out to sea we were greeted by a whale that swam around us and then breached. What a great experience. Although the whale was young it was a spectacular sight as you can see. As always I was already taking pictures and was lucky enough to have the camera ready to fire when this happened.
I know, exposing my funny side this morning. oh and by the way a ‘Tinnie is an aluminum boat’.
Mike goes to a boat and camping show in the big smoke and wins a tinnie.
He brought it home and his wife looks at him and says,
“What you gonna do with that. There’s no water to Float a boat within 160 Klms of here.”
He says, “I won it and I’m gonna keep it.”
His brother came over to visit several days later. He sees
The wife and asks where his brother is.
She says, “He’s out there in his tinnie”,
Pointing to the paddock behind the house.
The brother heads out behind the house and sees his Brother in the middle of a dry paddock sitting in the
Tinnie with a fishing rod in his hand ..
He yells out to him, “What are you doing?”
His brother replies, “I’m fishing. What the hell does it look like I’m a doing?”
His brother yells, “It’s people like you that give us people from the country a bad name, making everybody think we’re stupid.
If I could swim, I’d come out there and kick your arse!”
This is a picture of me fishing on my beach.
How beautiful is that
Very Proud of their catch I would say. Cute.
Jayden and Mika and Their Haul Of Flathead