- When you hang Eucalyptus in the shower the steam from the hot shower releases its oil which relies headache, reduces stress, eases muscle soreness and decongests the nasal passages.
2. Difference between a conventional (caged chicken) egg and a pasture raised egg.
A study done in Australia and published in the Australian Women’sWeekly, regarding women and alcohol say that:- 13.7% of women over 50 drink alcohol daily (thats me). 43.1 % of women say they drink at least weekly. 9.5% of women of all ages drink daily. I guess approximately 33.7% do not drink at all.
GreenPaws Flea and Tick Products Directory is an excellent resource to gauge the safety of your pet’s products (and to find safer alternatives). If y0u go to this site and put in the product you intend to use on your animal it will assist if possible to inform you of its toxicity. It has been disclosed in research that poisons in tick collars can also poison children and adults. Especially children when playing with their pets so it is important to make sure you are using a less harmful tick and flea collar.
5. A Pescatarian is a person who is “one whose diet includes fish but no other meat.” It also includes fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, healthy fats Who knew – not me
- A captive killer whale at MarineLand discovered it could regurgitate fish onto the surface of the water, attracting seagulls and then eat the birds. Four others then learned to copy the behavior.
2. Fiji Water once ran an ad that stated: “The label says Fiji because it’s not bottled in Cleveland.” The Cleveland water department took offense, so they challenged the statement, commissioned a test, and proved that Fiji water had more impurities in it.
3. Sound changes when it snows. It seems quieter right after a snowfall because a blanket of fresh powder is absorbing the sound waves- but once the snow melts and refreezes, it then creates a reflective surface that amplifies sound by allowing it to travel farther than normal.
4. The official border between Belgium and the Netherlands runs through living rooms, yards and cafés, so it’s possible – indeed, it happens more often than you’d think – to sit across a table having a cup of coffee with someone who is actually in a different country.
For a while, a Dutch law requiring dining establishments to close earlier than they did in Belgium. At closing time in the Netherlands, patrons would have to get up and move tables, over to the Belgian side.
5. Facts about ‘Thanks Giving’
- Benjamin Franklin wanted the turkey to be the national bird, not the eagle.
- Americans eat 46 million turkeys each Thanksgiving.
- Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin’s first meal in space after walking on the moon was foil packets with roasted turkey.
Thirteen people on average per year die from vending machines falling on them. Source
Humans are the only primates that don’t have pigmentation in their palms. Source
The average woman consumes 6 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime. Source
At -40 degrees Centigrade/Fahrenheit, a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by breathing. Source
A substance from fish bladder is used to make wine and beer. It is a form of collagen used mainly for the clarification or fining of some beer and wine – Source
The 5 weight loss benefits are :-
a. Healthy organs – Losing 5% of body weight can improve your liver function. Source Washington Universityy
b. Happy Back – puts less strain on your back and body. Physiotherapist Kusal Goonewardena
c. Fewer Headaches – 27% reduction to migraines – Johns Hopkins University USA
d. Improved posture:- When you are over weight it is harder for your body to be in alignment. Goonewardena
E. Brain Boost:- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and metabolism study shows weight loss in obese women let to improved brain function.
2. Swearing for Strength – Now this one I can relate to. Apparently Psychologists from Keele University in the UK had 52 adults repeat a swear word and then a neutral word as they performed a hand grip test. When they cursed their strength was boosted by the equivalent of 2.1 kg on average
3. Those of Okinawa in Japan say “Eat till you are 80% Full – They call this “Hara hachi bu” These guys are famous for having the worlds longest life expectancy and low rates of heart disease and cancer. The secret of calorie control is to practice conscious eating by chewing slowly and mind fully until you are 80% sated. They also choose their food thoughtfully like vegetables whole grain, fruit legumes (soy) and fish and small amounts of fish.
4. In 2015, China introduced us to cash machines that identify people’s faces. Today they serve as a good method for fighting against fraudsters before we do away with plastic bank cards. There are also cash machines that recognize people’s voices as well as their faces.
5. During the second half of the twentieth century, the CIA financed the Tibetan independence movement as well as the Dali Lama personally. This program was carried out as part of a campaign to destabilize communist countries in the context of the Cold War. The Tibetan spiritual leader knew where his finances were coming from but always denied his connections to the CIA’s political campaign.
Go to and get your Free Ebook on the benefits of Kangen Water :- http://www.lifechanging-water.com
1. Women should drink beer. Hops has aphrodisiac-like qualities for women, as because of the phytoestrogen it contains, which mimic natural estrogen. Low sex drive in women is often caused by low levels of estrogen.
Consuming beer, especially hop-rich varieties like IPA, could actually help restore hormonal balance and help with libido and also alleviate menopausal symptoms of fatigue, irritability and hot flashes. Of course, hops can be taken directly as a herb as an infusion, but isn’t it more fun to drink a beer instead?
2. The Word Punt – I Bottom of a wine bottle
3. Octothorpe – is the name for pound or hashtag
4. That this map reflects what people may think of your State. According to the most popular auto complete results when you search “why is (State) so” in Google.
5. TSA will let you through the airport security with more than 3.4 oz of liquid as long as there is a live fish in it. Large amounts of liquids are banned because they could conceal explosives. I guess if you have a fish in it the chances are there is nothing lethal in the water.