I know this was an advert from 2005 but I did not see it and think it is so funny. Sharing in case you did not see it.
Tag Archives: fight
- Benefits of a bad mood is not all bad news. A mild bad or sad mood helps us cope with the not so good times. Often its a sign of a time that patience, compassion an understanding is needed from friend and family. That is the research done by Joseph Paul Forgas a professor of psychology at the University of New South Wales in Australia. His research also shows to improve memory and motivate us to try harder and make less judgments. Sadness has long been a trigger for artistic creativity and Bad moods help us be focused and difficult on difficult situations.
- That the organ that loves red wine the most is the brain. Of course you did. The reasons being that compounds found in red wine protect neurons against cognitive decline and neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s . Scientists from the institute of food Science Research in Spain discovered that up to 250mls of red wine daily can prevent brain cells from dying when put under stress and cell death is what causes cognitive decline. In addition to a daily glass of red, the lead researcher backed a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and low in saturated fats.
- 71.4 is now the global life expectancy, which has risen by five years from 2000 – 2015. Source: World Heath Organization
- The key players in the fight against aging are: NMN – New Drug – Can make space travel to the likes of Mars a reality as it has DNA repairing qualities. METFORMIN – this is a drug used for diabetics but the US food and drug administration gave the go ahead to trial its anti aging properties in 2015. RAPAMYCIN – The university of Washington in the US found Rapamycin actually slowed the aging process my improving heart functionality. It is commonly used in organ transplants. RESVERATROL – Naturally found in grapes, blueberries and blackberries is linked to heart health. It was also found in the US that a study also showed a kilojoule restricted diet was more effective.
- You can die from pooping too hard – A Norwegian scientist published the first case report on the relationship back in 1968. It is a rare condition called defecation syncope. Since you’re holding air in your lung cavity, you end up compromising your blood flow. As a result, less blood travels to your heart and to your brain, leading to a drop in blood pressure. If blood flow to the heart is compromised—especially in someone who already has some artery blockages—that can be enough to trigger a heart attack, People with heart disease or blood pressure disorders, or who take meds for hypertension, are more at risk. Healthy guys don’t have to worry
Just got back from the gym so energy level a bit low especially when I had to do this twice because the first time the wrong button got pushed and was not filming, LOL not.
The reason for 22 days and 22 pushups is the recognition and awareness of proven statistical evidence that there are at least 22 veterans commit suicide each day in the United States Of America and a growing number in Australia. There has been 274 suicides in Australia since 1999.
For most of us, we can not comprehend the trauma that they experience and how tolerant and supportive we must be for those who fight for our freedoms. It is not only tragic for our vets it is certainly heartbreaking for the families of these young men and women.
Today I nominate my friend Bron Hay to take the challenge.
No pressure . iI you can great, if not that’s ok too.
But once you accept, you start tomorrow. The rules are simple:
* Once you are nominated your 22 days starts the following day.
* Every day you record yourself doing 22 push ups, try your best to reach 22. If that means doing assisted push ups (from your knees) or you have to stop and take a break, that is fine but try and get them all done in one video.
* Every day the push-ups must be in a different location.
* Every day you just nominate a different person.
* And finally have fun with this!
This a great way to have fun and let these courageous Men and Women who put their life on the line know that someone is thinking about them.
Do you hear yourself in this video. I would not call it a fight but a discussion or suggestion maybe questions. Anyway I am sure you the reader has definitely been a part of one of these conversations.
You Meet A Large Animal Who Is Not looking very Friendly.
(In this case I think I would prefer to be in a sinking car)
a. “Do not run” – This is advice from Tony Nester the director of the Ancient Pathways survival school in Flagstaff, Arizona. What happens is if you run you most likely cause a chase response in an animal that had no plans to attack. Even if it is eyeballing you as a potential meal it prefers prey that is not going to put up a fight.
Spread your arms, shout, and make yourself look large (not to hard for me but I am sure I would be sweating big time) and threatening.
Slowly retreat and do not turn your back on the animal. If you are with a child he or she may look more appetizing so keep between the child and the bear.
b. If all else fails – The animal you are facing may be guarding its territory and not hungry. The plan is the same but be assured the animal will be more aggressive.
If this is not affective and it begins to attack use whatever you can such as a stick, fists, fight back and aim for the snout before he rips your arm off.
Did the monkey banana and water spray experiment ever take place?
I just loved this. Thought it was so cute.