And its FREE
This is from the February ‘Prevention’ magazine’. I checked it out and it is still available. It is FREE well there is a $5.95 postage and handling fee.
I am one of the lucky ones that does not suffer from any form of back pain touch wood. Any way it is FREE so if you are a back pain sufferer it looks like it has some pretty good information and who knows it may do what it says and cure that back problem.
Just click on the Book and it will take you to the site. Or this
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
1. The female orgasm reduces sensitivity to pain, increases bloodflow to the brain, and reduces stress and depression.
2. Inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice, and slowly exhale through your nose for a 100% effective hiccup cure.
3. August has the most birthdays, February has the least, and most of the serial killers are born in November.
4. Dark chocolate contains a chemical that our bodies convert into phenylethylamine, the same chemical secreted when we fall in love.
Senior Woman Laughing — Image by © Steve Prezant/Corbis
5. Laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression, and reduces the risk of cancer, which is why a sense of humor is attractive and healthy!