This cute baby mop suit lets your child crawl and help out around the house at the same time.
Use a shoe caddy to hold snacks and activities during long car rides.
Help other people (and yourself) tell your twins apart with these tiny rompers.
Making sure your kids dress warmly can be quite the chore…But not when you have an awesome Knight’s Helmet that they’ll love.
Give them temporary tattoos in case they get lost during an outing.
Old lotion bottles can be used as faucet extenders until the little tykes aren’t so little anymore.
Never worry about losing them in public with these forget-met-not mittens
Cut a hole in a pacifier and stick a dropper in it to make taking medicine slightly less traumatizing.
Create a kid-sized hammock with some fabric and a table. This is a good one
If you’re super careful, a big cardboard box can be re-purposed into a stair slide.
1. To tell if eggs are fresh, immerse them in a bowl of water. Fresh eggs will lie on the bottom, while stale eggs will float to the surface.
2.. Sprinkle salt in the spaces between patio slabs and at the
bottom of walls to get rid of pesky weeds(but be careful
NOT to get salt near plants you want to keep as salt will kill them!)
3. To clean a wooden chopping board, sprinkle on a handful of
Kosher salt and rub with half a lemon. Rinse with clean water
and dry to ensure it is clean and germ-free.
4. Use ice-cubes to lift out indentations made by furniture on your carpets.
5. Prevent soil from escaping through the holes in the base of flowerpots by lining with large coffee filters
6. To stop the annoying sound of a dripping tap, tie a piece of string around the
faucet which is long enough to reach down to the sink. You probably should fix it though.