BAKED FRIED CHICKEN
6 chicken legs
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon seasoned salt (I use Lawry’s Seasoned Salt)…
3/4 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
1 gallon-size Ziploc bag (optional)
Place thawed chicken in a bowl of buttermilk, cover, and let soak 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator..
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Combine and mix thoroughly flour, salt, seasoned salt, garlic powder, parmesan, pepper, and Paprika in a gallon-size Ziploc bag or bowl.
Spray the pan with cooking spray, if needed, to make sure that there are no dry spots.
Shake excess buttermilk off chicken and completely coat each piece in flour mixture. Either shake in the bag until coated or dip each piece in the bowl until coated.
Place each piece of chicken in the greased pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Do not overcrowd it gets crispier if they are not touching. Turn each piece of chicken over and continue
baking for 30 minutes more, or until cooked through (170 degrees F).
NOTE: Combine the milk and lemon juice. Measure 1 scant cup of milk. Stir in 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or white vinegar.
Let stand 5-10 minutes. Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. …
Use the buttermilk. Use this substitute (including curdled bits) as you would buttermilk in your recipe
Tag Archives: fahrenheit
BAKED FRIED CHICKEN
1. In Order to make a billion dollars in one year, you would have to make an average of $31.69 every second. That is $2,739,726.03 every day
2. There is a spider in Brazil whose bites can cause an erection that lasts for Hours.
Banana spider or Phoneutria nigriventer – is native to South and Central America.
The venom of the Phoneutria nigriventer spider is a very rich mixture of several molecules.
These molecules are called toxins, and then we have various toxins in this venom with different activity.
Because of this, when a human is bitten by this spider, many different symptoms appear including priapism, a condition in which the penis is continually erect.’
Other side-effects on top of the long-painful erections include loss of muscle control, severe pain, difficulty breathing and if its victim is not treated with anti-venom, could lead to death due to oxygen deprivation.
3. The automatic pop-up bread toaster was patented before the bread slicing machine. 1919 and 1928. That’s right, people sliced their own bread for the toaster for almost a decade before sliced bread was sold.
4. For a butterfly to fly it must have a body temperature of no less than 86 degrees fahrenheit or 30 degrees celsius.
5. Butterflies and insects have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies, called the exoskeleton. This protects the insect and keeps water inside their bodies so they don’t dry out.