Washing your face in water with pH of 5.5 is said to be a new trend but for Kangen water users it is old news but great news. Instead of buying expensive molecular water that in some cases are around $70 a bottle, this pH 5.5 level is just one of the pH levels of water the Kangen water machine can produce.
‘Dermatologists say that water that is slightly acidic pH of 5.5 is the same pH of our skin . When you use tap water it is usually about a pH of 7 which can disrupt the skins outermost layer leading to dryness and irritation. The pH level of 5.5 helps break up dirt and oil in clogged pores.’
1. Hire a Haggler – Companies such as BillFixers and Shrinkabill will haggle with your cable TV company or other service providers for one-third to half of your first year savings. BillFixers claims it saves clients an average of $300 per year.
2. Become a YouTube handy man – I have friends that use this all the time. The video’s show you how to fix the latch spring on your microwave door and that cold save you $150. It can be used for many household repairs. How and when to plant trees and that could save you killing your very expensive tree. (I have been known to do this).
3. Take a Driving class – Some insurers can offer up to 15% off for older drivers who take an online safety course – that’s up to $675 over three years on a typical policy. Drive-Safely is one of the online sites
Buy Gas on Monday. – Its the cheapest gas day in 23 states. According to GasBuddy . Thursday is the most expensive day. If you stick to Mondays you could save at least $325 a year.
Pick your flights carefully – The cheapest days to fly are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Farecompare.com revealed that a Boston to Las Vegas round trip cost $500 from Friday to Sunday but $228 from Saturday to Wednesday – Saving $272
- Suspend your gym membership – Going away for more than a month or so or decide to do your exercise outside in the summer (Not a good idea if you live in Texas) or the move even temperatures in your area. You can save from $38 to $60 a month.
2. You like an expensive brand of clothing – Go to Poshmark.com or similar sites for top grade second-hand clothes. Example a summer dress from SOMA retails for $60 was recently available for $18 plus shipping. Two or three purchases could save you up to $100.
Keep your Dogs Teeth clean.
Buy Greenies or Milk Bone Brushing chews to remove plaque. Periodontal disease in pets can lead to more serious and expensive illnesses