Tag Archives: essential
Here are just some of the uses that essential oils have. Never choose fragrant oils as they are not pure. Essentially, Essential oils are pure. It’s almost like having a first aid kit in your bathroom as they have uses for all sorts of medicinal and cosmetic conditions. Some are a little expensive but that is because it is not as easy to procure the oil from some plants and the cost are more.
I pinched this information off the Dr Axe site as sometimes it is easier to look at infograms for information than reading screens of text
Try it you will just love the smell anyway.❤️
After you watch the video, click on the “join now” button and enroll for free so that you don’t lose your spot.
Earl Shaw shares how he used this simple formula to make millions in Network Marketing and how it will work in 20kBTC. This is essential training for everyone who wants a fast start in 20kBTC. Take 15 minutes to learn how to become a millionaire in Bitcoins.
- 1 cup Epsom Salts, OR 1 cup Pink Himalayan Salt, OR half a cup of each.
- 5 drops Rose Essential Oil.
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
- A handful of dried rose petals
- A handful of fresh rose petals (or your preferred choice of flower)
- [Optional] Rose quartz crystals. If you have any, place small polished rose quartz pebbles in the bath, and any rough rose quartz crystals outside/around the bath.
- [Optional] 3 Tbls/a big splash of Hawthorn Berry Tincture. The Hawthorn tree has long been revered as a tree of love. Its tincture is known to have heart health properties physically, and emotionally/energetically it’s believed to open the heart to love.
- Candles lit in your bathroom.
- Heart-nourishing music.
- If you want a stronger fragrance, you can add a few more drops of the essential oils, just do so gradually so you can gauge.
- Add the salt, essential oils, tincture (optional), and dried flowers to your bath and swish about to stir in.
- Add small rose quartz pebbles if you have (optional), and fresh flower petals at the end to float on the surface.
- Decorate the bathroom with candles and flowers as desired.
- When you enter your bath, begin with some moments/a meditation connecting to your heart and the love you have for yourself/others/nature/your partner , etc., and send this loving energy into the water. Imagine it flowing from your heart into the water as a light or energy, or down your arms and out through your hands into the water.
- Then enjoy a beautiful soak in your blessed love-infused bath! Allow yourself to fully relax and allow in the beautiful energies, fragrances, feelings, etc.
Article by – globalloveproject.com
More than 70 percent of Americans consume 10 percent of their daily calories from sugar. And about 10 percent of Americans consume one in every four of their calories from sugar.
We’ve been told to swap eggs for cereal. But that recommendation is dead wrong. In fact, it’s very likely that this bad advice has killed millions of Americans.
Eggs are among the few foods that I would classify as “superfoods.” They are loaded with nutrients, some of which are rare in the modern diet.
A study showed that your risk of heart attacks doubles if sugar makes up 20 percent of your calories.
So eat up your eggs!
In one study showed, 2 eggs per day for 6 weeks increased HDL levels (Good cholesterol) by 10%
Here are 10 reasons you should be eating eggs every day.
1. Eggs Are Incredibly Nutritious
2. Eggs Are High in Cholesterol, But They Don’t Adversely Affect Blood Cholesterol
3. Eggs Raise HDL (The “Good”) Cholesterol
4. Eggs Contain Choline – an Important Nutrient That Most People Don’t Get Enough of
5. Eggs Turn LDL Cholesterol From Small, Dense to Large, Linked to a Reduced Risk of Heart Disease
6. Eggs Contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Antioxidants That Have Major Benefits For Eye Health
7. In the Case of Omega-3 or Pastured Eggs, They Lower Triglycerides as Well
8. Eggs Are High in Quality Protein, With All The Essential Amino Acids in The Right Ratios
9. Eggs do NOT Raise Your Risk of Heart Disease and May Reduce The Risk of Stroke
10. Eggs Are Highly Fulfilling and Tend to Make You Eat Fewer Calories, Helping You to Lose Weight
Bottom Line: Egg consumption consistently leads to elevated levels of HDL (the “good”) cholesterol, which is linked to a reduced risk of many diseases.
- Judean Date Palm was miraculously brought back to life following the chance discovery of seeds in the 2,000-year-old ruins of Masada, the male date palm tree named Methuselah, the only one of his kind, has become a father.
For thousands of years, the date palm was a staple crop in the Kingdom of Judea, as it was a source of food, shelter and shade. Thick forests of the palms towering up to 80 feet and spreading for 7 miles covered the Jordan River valley from the Sea of Galilee in the north to the shores of the Dead Sea in the south.
So valued was the tree that it became a recognized as a symbol of good fortune in Judea. It is chronicled in the Bible, Quran and ancient literature for its diverse powers, from an aphrodisiac to a contraceptive, and as a cure for a wide range of diseases including cancer, malaria and toothache.
2. Raynaud’s disease is a condition that turns your fingers white or blue when you are cold. Your body overreact to cold temperatures and restricts blood flow to the extremities. Apparently smaller arteries that supply blood to your skin narrow, limiting blood circulation to affected areas
3. According to studies too much exercise is not healthy. Your body’s Homeostasis (regulators that keep the composition of the extracellular fluids constant) collapses when you over do exercise. Moderation is important. Stress on the body produces large amounts of free radicals that causes stress like sore or strained muscles. So overdoing exercise has no health benefits. Source: The Enzyme Factor. (Excellent book – worth getting)
4. Water the giver of life – Our bodies are composed of nearly 90 percent waters using pure water for drinking and bathing is essential to our health. More than 700 pollutants most of them carcinogens often found in drinking water from municipal sources and rural wells. The exposure to our skin is significant and goes unrecognized as a health threat . Filtered water is the safest way to go. It can be a little pricy but it is the only way to give your family the highest quality water.
Additional source: http://lifechanging-water.com
5. I know it’s almost winter here in the States but it will be summer sometime somewhere and there will be bugs and mosquitos. Now as you know repellents contain dangerous chemicals. It has been shown that prescription drugs in you system can combine with other compounds such as what you put on your skin and can cause brain cell death and other neurotic reactions including seizures. A natural substance which I use daily in my oil burner (it is also called Indian oil of verbena) is a great choice to keep the bugs away. You will find it at your health food store.
Source: Secrets of Longevity: Hundreds of ways to live to be 100 (another excellent book I have had it for years. Not sure if I will live till 100 but will give it a try)
This is a short video of those from the Medical and Dental profession that are convinced that this particular filtered water is the best you will find and will explain the uses they have for this water every day on the job.
Healthy Kangen Water is More Than Just Drinking Water
You already know that healthy Kangen Water® exists for drinking. But did you know that Enagic® has created an incredible water ionization device that also produces 5 different types of water useful for green cleaning? Imagine being able to keep your home cleaner the all-natural way!
The Kangen Water® system allows you control the pH level of the water it creates, giving you more options in home and laundry care. This gives you more value and allows you to have a more eco-friendly home, which is perfect for families and pet owners. Learn more about the different uses of Kangen Water® here:
Strong Kangen Water: (*Not for drinking*)
This type of water has a pH of 11.0. It is ideal for cleaning produce, dishes, cutting boards, and grime in and around your kitchen – without harmful chemicals. It’s even great for getting out tough stains on surfaces like countertops and tile.
With a pH of 8.5-9.5, this type of water is perfect for drinking and healthy cooking. Kangen Water® is also good for gardening. Its alkaline pH properties work to provide optimal hydration. And the great taste of Kangen Water® is due to the unique filtering process that never strips out the natural minerals your body needs.
Strictly for drinking, this healthy water has a pH of 7.0. It contains no cloudiness or harmful chemicals. Therefore, it works wonderfully when preparing baby foods or taking medication.
This slightly acidic water has a pH of 4.0-6.0. It has natural astringency, which makes it terrific to use for gentle cleaning and beauty care. Use this water to wash your face and hair. You can also use it in the rinse cycle of your laundry or when preparing food for freezing.
Strong Acidic Water: (*Not for drinking*)
This water has a pH of 2.5, which has excellent cleaning characteristics. Acidic Water can be used to clean household surfaces and remove pesticides, dirt and other impurities from foods. It also makes a convenient hand sanitizer.
So, imagine never having to buy store-bought household cleaners or expensive beauty care products again! Alkaline Ionized Enagic® Water Machines provide you with a greener alternative for most day-to-day household and beauty needs. Kangen Water® is a great solution for your budget, your health, and the environment!
Enagic® International Distributor
I have been getting articles from this great website called Draxe.com . You can actually sign up for free and get his articles, its worth it as he has some great information.
The article I am presenting you today is especially interesting to us girls although these days I am sure the boys would be interested as well.
Its all about fish collagen. Heard of it? I have heard of just plain collagen powder but not this. ‘Fish collagen is absorbed up to 1.5 times more efficiently into the body and has superior bioavailability over bovine or porcine collagens’.
Fish collagen can be absorbed at a higher level through the intestinal barrier into the bloodstream and carried throughout the body. This leads to collagen synthesis in the joint tissues, bones, skin dermis and many other essential body systems. Sounds like good stuff to me.
The health benefits of this collagen is
1. Anti aging
2. Helps regenerate and heal bones
3. Heals wounds
4. Increases your protein intake
5. Has antibacterial qualities
This collagen was first found about 1985 by a pharmacist extracting it from the skin of fish. Sometimes it can be called marine collagen but marine collagen could be extracted from shellfish and jellyfish which is not recommended so keep that in mind.
This protien comes from the scales, skin, bones and fins of fresh or saltwater fish and parts we do not normally eat like the eyes and the rest of the head. You can also get this protein through making a fish stock by boiling the whole of the fish (gutted). Fish collagen is high in essential and non-essential amino acids.
Anyway it all sounds good. I think I may make a face mask out of it see if it plumps up the wrinkles.
Will let you know.
Apparently it does not smell like fish so you don’t have to worry about the fishy smell on your face or food. Hydrolyzed fish collagen is the best as it is broken into small molecules and easily absorbed.
For me I think its worth giving a try.
If you want to read more about this go to Dr Axes website, sign up and get his news letters.
The Power Of Essential Oils
For centuries, people around the world have enjoyed the aromatic pleasures and skin health benefits of the wonderful oils that come from Nature’s many plants.
The power of essential oils is more than just a pretty fragrance, the therapeutic effect of an essential oil can be up to 70 times stronger than the source plant – to give you an idea of their intensity, one kilo of rose petals yields around one drop of essential oil.
They have great benefits for health, well being, sensual perfume, creating an ambiance in the home with aromatic oil burners. I use them all the time. I light up the candles first thing in the morning, its a great way to start the day with a pleasing uplifting aroma other than that great smell of coffee.
At around $5,000.00 a kilo, true rose essential oil doesn’t come cheap! The good news is, that you need very little to create a dramatic effect in skincare. Rose is associated with love, the heart, the feminie, and the colour red; it is often used for female hormonal imbalance, for supporting healing during bereavement or loss, and for any signs of redness and ageing in the skin, like broken capillaries and wrinkles. An interesting finding from a German research study is that rose oil is lipophilic, or fat-loving, explaining why it works well in creams and lotions because it is drawn to work on the skin’s cellular structure, enhancing the absorption of other nutrients in the product.
Vibrant, invigorating, and strengthening, rosemary activates the brain cortex and helps to stimulate memory and concentration, overcome sluggishness, and revive clarity, It has a powerful cleansing effect, and is often included in cold and flu massage or inhalation blends to rid the body of mucus and toxins. It has a tonic effect on the skin, and I often recommend it as a compress for clients with acne breakouts: simply add a couple of drops to warm water, swish well, soak a clean facecloth in the mixture and wring out before placing on the affected area for 20 seconds. Studies also show that antioxidants in rosemary prevent UV-induced skin pigmentation and have a lightening effect on existing age spots or discolouration.
It’s no coincidence that lavender oil appears in pretty much every natural skincare product, from baby balms to night creams. Soothing, calming, reassuring, non-irritating, and non-sensitising, it is safe for all skin types, and has remarkable healing, antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties: countless studies attest to lavender’s therapeutic benefits in treating burns, skin ulcers, acne, eczema, swelling, sprains, the effects of radiation therapy, and more. It also encourages deep relaxation, calms emotional anxiety and eases insomnia, making it a must for massage and bath blends.
Immortelle oil brings a feeling of deep peace and spiritual connection, opening the heart to love and healing emotional wounds. Also known as ‘Everlasting’, this highly scented herb hails from the Mediterranean, where it has a long tradition of therapeutic use, especially for skin problems, including bruises, stretch marks, wound healing, eczema, and scarring, as well as emotional problems like anger. Its potent skin-healing effects are due to its high content of phenolic antioxidants, which stimulate skin cell turnover and renewal. For me, it is a stand-out oil for repairing, nourishing skin and preventing signs of ageing.
Gentle, nurturing, and comforting, this sweet-scented oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree. It is deeply sedative, so should be used sparingly; it is excellent in aromatherapy blends for insomnia, to soothe shock, and ease digestive upsets. Research has shown it to have particular benefits for patients post-heart surgery, significantly improving their relaxation and sleep patterns. In skincare, it is an excellent anti-ageing ingredient, helping to reduce broken capillaries and restore and strengthen at a cellular level, as well as being astringent and hydrating, so boosting skin tone and texture.
One of the most important oils for treating skin problems, German chamomile contains azulene, an anti-inflammatory that gives the oil a deep blue colour. When inhaled, the scent has a powerful soothing and strengthening effect, and is excellent for easing emotional and mental stress and nervous tension. Used topically, it soothes itching, redness, eczema, psoriasis and burns, as well as inflammation caused by sprains or pulled muscles.