- It is still a hanging offense in Texas to steal cattle or to put graffiti on someone else’s cow. It is also illegal to indecently expose or swear in front of a corpse in Texas. In Galveston, Texas, it is illegal to have a camel run loose on the beach.
2. Genetic research shows that the Shar-Pei is the one of the most ancient breeds that exists and is one of the very first breeds to split from dogs’ wolf ancestors. Its closest relatives are the Shiba Inu, Akita, and Chow Chow.
3. Just inhaling coffee may reverse the effects that stress and sleep deprivation have on your body.
Drink coffee to send a wake-up call to the brain? Or just smell its rich, warm aroma? An international group of scientists is reporting some of the first evidence that simply inhaling coffee aroma alters the activity of genes in the brain according to Sciencedaily.com
4. Cholesterol is important for an embryo’s healthy development. Nearly 1 in 9,000 babies is born with a birth defect linked to the fetus’ failure to make the cholesterol it needs
5. If a man can’t decide what to wear on a date, he might want to wear blue. Studies show that women are attracted to men in blue.
6. Drinking water first thing in the morning helps fuel your brain. Drinking water first thing in the morning can help you fight sicknesses. Drinking water first thing in the morning jump-starts your metabolism.
People everywhere are discovering the life-changing power of Kangen Water®
Make your own healthy, alkaline, antioxidant drinking water that’s rich in minerals and purged of impurities, right in your own home!
Change Your Water – Change Your Life
Enagic® International Distributor
(281) 918-9687 or go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com