This is a great graph on the biggest reasons you should be drinking plenty of water. Of course my advice is to be drinking Kangen water. Ph level is high and is an antioxidant water.
You really need to learn more about this Kangen Water so I advise to go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com and get your FREE – 8-page eBook that is packed full of information to educate you on the hidden power of what our product can do. Learn about the health benefits this product can have on your body.
I cannot be more adamant about the benefits of these water Ionizers. EVERY household should have one is my belief. There is a FREE ebook offered at http://bit.do/KangenWater and is an opportunity to learn the brilliance of these machines and their benefits.
Learn about the health benefits Kangen Water® can have on your body. Click on the link and download this 5-page eBook now. It is packed full of information to educate you of the hidden power of what this machine can do.
Here are some of those secrets. Well I guess they are not secrets now. You could say what they have in common.
1. Educate yourself
2. Passion pays off
3. No Guts no glory
4. Set your sights on where you are going.
Here are some millionaire facts that I got from the Australian Readers Digest. I am sure they are probably appropriate for most millionaires in the world.
- 70% live in Capital cities, 10% in other cities, and 0% regionally.
- Average age of investment millionaires is 51
- The number one driver of wealth is time – for savings to accumulate and investments to compound.
- Many careers pathways can lead to wealth. The rich include self-employed entrepreneurs, executives, business owners, partners in professional firms and medical specialists.
- Divorce can permanently impair long-term wealth by about 25%
- Successful business owners are twice as likely to be wealthy as employees, but not all are rewarded for the risk taken.
- Blips in the property market and other economic downturns are unlikely to stop the long-term wealth building of most people.
- Wealth doesn’t equal happiness: but people who aren’t saddled by a large mortgage or credit card debts seem to be less unhappy.
What’s Their Biggest Secret?
Every millionaire has one thing in common: Not a single one spends needlessly. Many travel on the cheap, some don’t have mobile phones, they don’t drive new cars and their neighbors probably have no idea of their wealth. Some believe in recycling every scrap of paper in their office—Printing on both sides.
Wealth Benchmarks’ research shows that most millionaires said they are prudent and below average spenders. “It is never too late to get on top of your finances.”
Their advice is to “save.” It is only for a short time and if you stick to it for a year it could make all the difference for the rest of your life.
The common trait of most millionaires is that they live well below their income.
A good example of this is Warren Buffett the third richest man in the world. According to Forbes he lives in the same Omaha, Nebraska home he bought four decades ago for US$31,500.
So there you go. We can all do it if we put our minds to it. Just think you could abstain from all luxuries for one year. I’ll bet you would be surprised how much money you would have at the end of that time. It’s a start.
Hey, “If you don’t do different nothing will change.” If I say it enough you might end up believing it.