- Celebrate your birthday with free eats. – Go Website Thrillist . This website has a list of 75 major food chains that offer free items on your special day. Benihana restaurants for example offer $30 off during your birthday month.
2. Buy glasses online – It can be 70 percent cheaper to buy at sites such as Zennioptical.com than at the store. That is $210 off a $300 pair of specs. AARP embers can save at EyeMed.
3. Get taxes done for free – AARP foundation offers a free tax preparation to people with a low to moderate incomes. Go to aarp.org/taxaide. or call 888-687-2277 – Save on average $273
I was reading Profile magazine this morning and read some very interesting statistics which I thought I would share with you.
Of course you may or may not agree.
1. I am one of those included in this percentage that is for sure. 42% of women believe men should always pay for dinner.
2. 91% of women say they will only marry for love.
3. 40% of women would consider dumping their boyfriend if their friends don’t like him. (well I guess if none of them like him then there must be something that you should be wary of)
4. 7000 words on average women speak a day. Men only say around 2000.
5. 100 beats per minute is the amount a woman’s heart will race when arguing. Making her incapable of hearing what her partner is trying to say. (That figures, we don’t want them to say anything)
6. Top 10 turn-offs for women
b. Raggedy nails
e. Missing teeth
f. Body odor
G. Bad Breath
H. Hairy Nostrils