This is an article from the website of Dr Mercola which I thought was very interesting. Organic Apples are the winner here, not so much a conventionally grown apple that has fungicide and insecticide sprayed on them.
Not a fan of yogurt? This is a way to get your probiotic necessary for that healthy digestive system
- Apples’ antioxidant power is contained in the peel. However, recent research shows the core of the apple contains plenty of beneficial bacteria (probiotics)
- A typical apple contains about 100 million bacteria. ORGANIC APPLES have far greater diversity compared to conventional apples, and contain higher amounts of bacteria that enhance flavor
- Organic apples were the only ones found to contain Lactobacilli, bacteria that break down sugars associated with healthy digestion, robust immune function and even mental health
- Conventional apples (non organic) were found to contain Escherichia coli and Shigella — two Enterobacteriaceae species associated with foodborne illness, as both produce potent shigatoxin. Neither of these species was found in organic apples
- Bacterial colonization of fruit begins at pollination, and the ultimate composition of a fruit’s microbiota is actually influenced by the microbial community found in the pollen
This article is well worth reading.
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
The 5 weight loss benefits are :-
a. Healthy organs – Losing 5% of body weight can improve your liver function. Source Washington Universityy
b. Happy Back – puts less strain on your back and body. Physiotherapist Kusal Goonewardena
c. Fewer Headaches – 27% reduction to migraines – Johns Hopkins University USA
d. Improved posture:- When you are over weight it is harder for your body to be in alignment. Goonewardena
E. Brain Boost:- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and metabolism study shows weight loss in obese women let to improved brain function.
2. Swearing for Strength – Now this one I can relate to. Apparently Psychologists from Keele University in the UK had 52 adults repeat a swear word and then a neutral word as they performed a hand grip test. When they cursed their strength was boosted by the equivalent of 2.1 kg on average
3. Those of Okinawa in Japan say “Eat till you are 80% Full – They call this “Hara hachi bu” These guys are famous for having the worlds longest life expectancy and low rates of heart disease and cancer. The secret of calorie control is to practice conscious eating by chewing slowly and mind fully until you are 80% sated. They also choose their food thoughtfully like vegetables whole grain, fruit legumes (soy) and fish and small amounts of fish.
4. In 2015, China introduced us to cash machines that identify people’s faces. Today they serve as a good method for fighting against fraudsters before we do away with plastic bank cards. There are also cash machines that recognize people’s voices as well as their faces.
5. During the second half of the twentieth century, the CIA financed the Tibetan independence movement as well as the Dali Lama personally. This program was carried out as part of a campaign to destabilize communist countries in the context of the Cold War. The Tibetan spiritual leader knew where his finances were coming from but always denied his connections to the CIA’s political campaign.
Go to and get your Free Ebook on the benefits of Kangen Water :- http://www.lifechanging-water.com
If your Shampoo has the words “Organic” on the label chances are it means nothing. There is no formal definition for that word within the cometic industry like there is in the Food industry. Food companies using U.S. certified organic labels must prove their products are at least 95% organic.
Some products may include a few organic ingredients along with several chemical ones — and still claim to be natural or organic on the label.
George Washington did not know dinosaurs existed as he died in 1799 and dinosaurs were not proven to exist till 1841. Before that time all the fossilized bones found were thought to be extinct giant humans.
In the mid 1960’s Slumber party Barbie came with a book called “How to lose Weight” one of the tips was “Dont Eat”
Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi of Libya infatuated with Ms Rice! In Qaddafi’s compound Libyan rebels found a photo album filled with pictures of Condoleezza Rice.
I love her very much,” Colonel Qaddafi, told Al Jazeera in 2007, calling her his “darling black African woman.” When Ms. Rice visited her suitor in 2008, back during the brief period when Colonel Qaddafi was in good graces with the United States, the Libyan dictator put his hand against his heart in greeting.
Thought this was very helpful. Good advice also.
8 Simple Tricks To Eat More Mindfully
- Chew 25 times. …
- Feed yourself with your non-dominant hand. …
- Eat every thing with chopsticks for a week. …
- Put your fork down between each bite. …
- Take your first bite with your eyes closed. …
- Try to identify every ingredient in your meal. …
- Put your food on a plate. …
- Sit at a table.