This is the information from the site of Doctor Mercola who I have been following for years. I sounds quite logical to me. Here is the story in short. To find out more about the subject go to the site of Dr Mercola and read this article in depth.
- Vitamins C and D are finally being adopted in the conventional treatment of novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. This fortunate turn of events is likely to save thousands of lives, while keeping health care costs down
- Seriously ill coronavirus patients in New York state’s largest hospital system receive 1,500 milligrams of intravenous vitamin C three to four times a day, in conjunction with other conventional treatments
- Vitamin C at extremely high doses acts as an antiviral drug, actually killing viruses
- In recent articles, former CDC chief Dr. Tom Frieden and Dr. John C. Umhau, a public health specialist at NIH, highlight the usefulness of sun exposure and/or vitamin D supplementation to reduce your risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Although vitamin D does not appear to have a direct effect on viruses, it does strengthen immune function, thus allowing the host body to combat the virus more effectively. It also suppresses inflammatory processes
Prevention is better than the cure that is my belief so no harm in trying. I am certainly going to.
- 186% is how much Pinterest searches for oat milk have risen in the past year. Made by soaking oats in water, blending them , then draining them with a cheesecloth, its quickly becoming the non-dairy milk of choice thanks to its slightly sweet flavor and low fat content. (not for me). Source-BodyandSoul
2. The US food and drug administration announced its approval of esketamine-based nasal sprays for severe depression. Esketamine a form of ketamine a fast acting prescription only available to people who have not had success with previous treatments. Other medications can take weeks to work while esketamine is thought to stabilize mood more quickly. The spray is not available in Australia or New Zealand but the approval in the States may inspire some trials Down Under. Keep your ears to the ground.
Source-Body and soul
3. It is believed that 18mg Is the amount of iron women in their childbearing years (19-50) require per day. In comparison men over 19 only need 8mg per day.
Source-Body and Soul
4. 3 things to help build stronger bones – a. Pump iron b. Don’t put stress your bones excessive cardio. Light cardio is better like walks, swimming and cycling . c. Improve your balance.
Source-Body and Soul
5. Crows love to pull tails. They do it to distract the bird while eating so that they can steal food. They also have been known to do it just because they can
Source: Did you know facts
2. This information on Vitamin D –
a. The international journal of Rheumatic disease study shows that vitamin D deficiency is a factor in dry eye syndrome.
b. According to study via Queen Mary University of London, Vitamin D reduced the severity of Asthma attacks by 37% in people who needed corticosteroids to control the condition.
c. A study of Chinese and Japanese people who took 420 IU of Vitamin D daily for one year demonstrated a significant improvement in their blood sugar, insulin and beta-cell function
Source:- Nature and Health Australia
3. According to Denise Cullen a writer for Australian magazine ‘Nature and Health” (my favorite health magazine) Evidence is mounting that our thoughts, emotions and beliefs can heal and avert disease – So choose wisely – her words. My words “Think about what comes from your mouth it could heal you or come back to bite you”
4. The Drug Company PACs and employees gave politicians in 2016 $19.8 Million – Source AARP
$24 Billion – drug companies in the US spend per year spent marketing to doctors – no wonder they hand out drugs willy nilly in my opinion.
$6.4 Billion – drug companies spend advertising directly to consumers in the US annually
Mind boggles I have to say
5. If your senses tell you some one is lying. Not sure why. Trust your gut because they probably are. Studies show that your gut is far better at detecting lies than your brain. Your first instinct is usually the correct one. If you have time to think about it, the chances are you will then convince yourself you are wrong and change your mind so go with that first instinct.
Are you paying too much for your medications? My bet is you are. If that is the case check this site Goodrx out, to find out where you can get the cheapest price for the medications you need, in your area.
Drug prices vary wildly between pharmacies.
GOODRX finds the lowest prices and discounts. How?
- Collect and compare prices for every FDA-approved prescription drug at more than 70,000 US pharmacies
- Find free coupons to use at the pharmacy
- Show the lowest price at each pharmacy near you
Check this out for more information
There is also and APP you can get for your iPhone called ONERX
This APP is free so well worth getting to find out where the cheapest meds are and also if you are covered or not.
This is a video is about the drug Meth which is extremely Graphic but a reality. Many Kids today have no idea how lethal and degrading the Meth drug can be. It is something not to be toyed with. I believe this video has had criticism because it is far too explicit. I also believe images are far more affective that been told verbally how dangerous this drug is. I believe that if it can prevent some kids from going down this path then its not too Graphic at all in my opinion.