Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- ¼ c. ranch dressing
- ½ c. finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 pieces bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. minced chives
- flour tortillas 6 small or 3 large
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch dressing. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, bacon, and chives.
- Spread in a generous layer over tortillas.
- Roll tortillas tightly and slice into 1 inch pieces.
Buy reconditioned products – The meaning of this is the product has been returned to the factory where it was inspected and refurbished to working order. You may need to ignore the scratches and make sure that it comes with a warranty. An example is say a cordless drill that goes for $238 new can be brought refurbished for $157 – Saving $81
Make your own salad dressing – A store-bought salad dressing can cost about $3 or more. Make your own.
A vinaigrette dressing is :- 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/3 cup of olive oil and pepper to taste. Put in a nice container and shake before using. Save about $1.50 a week if you eat salad most days (half a bottle) – Saving around $75 a year
Home Made Salad Dressing
Better and cheaper made a home.
Whisk together 1 minced garlic clove, a pinch of salt and pepper, 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard and 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar (you can use white Balsamic vinegar which I prefer) then slowly whisk in 1/2 cup of olive oil.
Avocado salad dressing to replace ranch!
1 large avocado, 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon hot sauce, 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, 3/4 teaspoon salt. Enjoy!
Food to Improve Your Mood: Steamed Salmon Salad with Grapefruit-Ginger Dressing