Squirrel hiding acorn in dogs coat.
Tag Archives: dogs
This is so cute, clever and funny at the same time
This is so cute
1. Unborn babies kick so they build up the strength in their bones
2. Swap skim milk for Full cream milk. Previous studies that have said that skim milk is better for you have proven to be wrong. A Danish study shows that full cream raises you levels of good HDL cholesterol. HDL helps to remove the bad LDL cholesterol.
3.That if you die while working for Google, they give 50% of your pay to your partner for 10 years as well as $1000 a month to your children until they are 19.
4. Reindeer like bananas
5. Switzerland eats the most chocolate equating to 10 kilos per person per year
6. Dogs prefer Kangen water:
People who have dogs and take them for a walk and do not pick up their Dog Poo are ignorant. Stepping in that stuff makes me ‘dry reach’ (close to vomit)
- It is still a hanging offense in Texas to steal cattle or to put graffiti on someone else’s cow. It is also illegal to indecently expose or swear in front of a corpse in Texas. In Galveston, Texas, it is illegal to have a camel run loose on the beach.
2. Genetic research shows that the Shar-Pei is the one of the most ancient breeds that exists and is one of the very first breeds to split from dogs’ wolf ancestors. Its closest relatives are the Shiba Inu, Akita, and Chow Chow.
3. Just inhaling coffee may reverse the effects that stress and sleep deprivation have on your body.
Drink coffee to send a wake-up call to the brain? Or just smell its rich, warm aroma? An international group of scientists is reporting some of the first evidence that simply inhaling coffee aroma alters the activity of genes in the brain according to Sciencedaily.com
4. Cholesterol is important for an embryo’s healthy development. Nearly 1 in 9,000 babies is born with a birth defect linked to the fetus’ failure to make the cholesterol it needs
5. If a man can’t decide what to wear on a date, he might want to wear blue. Studies show that women are attracted to men in blue.
6. Drinking water first thing in the morning helps fuel your brain. Drinking water first thing in the morning can help you fight sicknesses. Drinking water first thing in the morning jump-starts your metabolism.
People everywhere are discovering the life-changing power of Kangen Water®
Make your own healthy, alkaline, antioxidant drinking water that’s rich in minerals and purged of impurities, right in your own home!
Change Your Water – Change Your Life
Enagic® International Distributor
(281) 918-9687 or go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com