I am always writing about the health benefits for humans but not very often about our pets. Today I was making a veggie, meat and bone broth mix for my friends Staffy. Smelt so good and it tasted good. Might even have some for my dinner.
I boiled up bones from the butcher + a few herbs, ginger and turmeric for several hours and let it cool over night. I then took all the meat off the bones and the marrow out of the bones. Threw away the bones. I then added vegetables (beans, tomatoes, broccoli, celery, potatoes, corn, and some beef powder to thicken (organic) then I added beef pieces and cooked it till the veggie’s were cooked added a little salt and pepper. When it is cooled I will put it in separate containers and feed her a portion of it every day with her breakfast. Honestly it is good stuff.
Benefits of Collagen for Cats and Dogs
General Bone and Joint Health
Joint Pain and Osteoarthritis
Promotes a Healthy Coat and Skin Health
Can Encourage Appetite
homemade bone broth or store-bought, it’s crucial to ensure that it does not contain any ingredients that are toxic to them, including onions, garlic, chives or scallions
Egg collagen, it’s safe to give your cat eggs as long as they are fully cooked and your cat does not have an egg allergy
Squirrel hiding acorn in dogs coat.
This is so cute, clever and funny at the same time
1. Unborn babies kick so they build up the strength in their bones
2. Swap skim milk for Full cream milk. Previous studies that have said that skim milk is better for you have proven to be wrong. A Danish study shows that full cream raises you levels of good HDL cholesterol. HDL helps to remove the bad LDL cholesterol.
3.That if you die while working for Google, they give 50% of your pay to your partner for 10 years as well as $1000 a month to your children until they are 19.
4. Reindeer like bananas
5. Switzerland eats the most chocolate equating to 10 kilos per person per year
6. Dogs prefer Kangen water:
People who have dogs and take them for a walk and do not pick up their Dog Poo are ignorant. Stepping in that stuff makes me ‘dry reach’ (close to vomit)
- It is still a hanging offense in Texas to steal cattle or to put graffiti on someone else’s cow. It is also illegal to indecently expose or swear in front of a corpse in Texas. In Galveston, Texas, it is illegal to have a camel run loose on the beach.
Source Fact Retriever
2. Genetic research shows that the Shar-Pei is the one of the most ancient breeds that exists and is one of the very first breeds to split from dogs’ wolf ancestors. Its closest relatives are the Shiba Inu, Akita, and Chow Chow.
3. Just inhaling coffee may reverse the effects that stress and sleep deprivation have on your body.
Drink coffee to send a wake-up call to the brain? Or just smell its rich, warm aroma? An international group of scientists is reporting some of the first evidence that simply inhaling coffee aroma alters the activity of genes in the brain according to Sciencedaily.com
4. Cholesterol is important for an embryo’s healthy development. Nearly 1 in 9,000 babies is born with a birth defect linked to the fetus’ failure to make the cholesterol it needs
5. If a man can’t decide what to wear on a date, he might want to wear blue. Studies show that women are attracted to men in blue.
6. Drinking water first thing in the morning helps fuel your brain. Drinking water first thing in the morning can help you fight sicknesses. Drinking water first thing in the morning jump-starts your metabolism.
People everywhere are discovering the life-changing power of Kangen Water®
Make your own healthy, alkaline, antioxidant drinking water that’s rich in minerals and purged of impurities, right in your own home!
Change Your Water – Change Your Life
Enagic® International Distributor
(281) 918-9687 or go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com