These apparently are savings that most seniors do not realize that they can get. Actually there are plenty of companies that offer steep discounts and sometimes free stuff. Some supply serves to those who are 50 and older.
There are private companies and federal programs that a lot of senior citizens don’t realize that they exist. got to this website to find out some more about it.
- Eat for less
- CUT UP TO $48K OFF YOUR MORTGAGE
- GET OUT OF DEBT
- SAVE BIG ON WINDOW REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS
- Medicare Plan Will Save You
- Cheaper Homeowners Insurance
- CRUISE DISCOUNTS
- TV’s Shrewdest Shark Shows One of The Best Ways To Utilize $50
- Invest In Physical Gold
- GET AN $850 HOME SECURITY SYSTEM…FOR FREE
- STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF ON AUTO REPAIRS
- AMTRAK – 10% OFF
- SAVE UP TO 70% ON LIFE INSURANCE
- SAVE ON DUNKIN DONUTS AND COFFEE
- SAVE BIG ON AUTO INSURANCE
- Save on MORTGAGE RATES
To learn more go to SENIOR SAVINGS
Hey here are some websites that I am totally impressed with. Discounts, free-shipping, coupons and more.
This website Freeshipping.org will search over 4,000 stores for free shipping and discounted shipping. Love it, because I am one of those people who begrudge paying for shipping.
Currentcodes.com has a full-time staff of trained individuals whose only job is to find new coupon codes and discount codes and verify the accuracy of the existing database.
Retailmenot.com search coupons codes for 65,000 stores. It is a clear, easy to follow website.
Couponchief.comis another website that is sooo good. Heaps of discounts and coupons and another easy to understand website. Love it.
According to the latest AARP Bulletin (September):-
AARP Members can save up to 20% off the regular price of a Budget Truck Rental at one of Budget’s 2,800 locations.
Receive the optional physical damage waiver for $10 per day.
Round the clock roadside assistance is included.