A safety mechanism that has been in the more expensive vehicles, such as a radar that warns the driver if they stray out of the lane.. It now appears this safety gadget is now leaning towards the cheaper vehicles.
- This safety mechanism is now finding its way into the mainstream midsize sedans. The first to introduce this is Ford into the Ford Fusion
- The Steering wheel vibrates to alert the driver and the system will steer the car back to the lane.
- Gov Data: 100,000 Police reported crashes every year from drowsiness.
Hopefully this will save some lives.
Read More On This
Email Banking Scams
You have probably heard and seen for yourself the emails that are trying to tempt you to open and divulge your personal banking information. Well here is another one.
- You will receive an email that seems to be from the FDIC or some official organization.
- Tells you to click the link to fix the problem with your bank account
- This link will unleash Malware that exposes all your banking information.
- Takes ID’s and passwords
45 cents to Post a letter!
Do you want to know where the ‘Red Light’ camera’s are at intersections?
Well this is just the gadget, it is called Cobra iRadar iRAD-100 Radar Detector(IRAD)
I hate red light camera’s, I believe them to be totally intrusive, and just another Big Brother spying machine. They are everywhere unfortunately and we have to learn to live with them.
When I found out about this device I was so excited about it, I had to share it with you.
I must make it clear, that to run red lights is rather foolish but sometimes we do tend to misjudge and we get caught. Very painful for the wallet I have to say, so hopefully this device may help to prevent this pain.
Here is a list of the great things about it.
1. IRAD alerts drivers of on coming red light camera’s.
2. It is a high performance detector and detects all radar & laser guns currently in use.
3. 360 degree protection
4. iRadar app displays visual alerts from the detector on the iPhone
5. iPhone features also include view alert history on the radar map, alert logging of frequent speed trap activity, speedometer and compass.
6. IRAD reduces false alerts in City and Highways
This device sounds amazing.
The Cobra iRadar iRAD-100 Radar Detector can be bought on Amazon.com for $109.69 which is at least $10 -$20 cheaper than anywhere else that I have found. It has 4 star reviews also.
Keep in mind it is probably cheaper than a speeding ticket or a ticket for going through a red light.