A couple of old guys were golfing when one mentioned that he was going to go to Dr. Steinberg for a new set of dentures the next morning.
His elderly buddy remarked that he, too, had gone to the very same dentist two years before.
“Is that so?” asked the first old guy. “Did he do a good job?”
The second oldster replied, “Well, I was on the golf course yesterday when a guy on the next fairway hooked a shot. The ball must have been going at least 180 mph when it slammed me right in the testicles.”
The first old guy was confused and asked, “What the hell does that have to do with your dentures?”
“It was the first time in two years my teeth didn’t hurt.”
1. To sharpen scissors, simply cut through sandpaper.
2. A very simple solution to get rid of furniture scratches!
3. Use rubber bands to help open a jar easily: place one around the jar
lid and another around the middle of the glass. The rubber provides
friction to prevent your hands from slipping.
4. To prevent your eyes watering while chopping onions, wipe the chopping
board with white vinegar (which won’t affect the taste of the onions)
5. Store bed sheets inside their pillowcases for easy storage and access
6. Drop a couple of denture cleaning tablets into the
toilet bowl at night to clean off stubborn stains.
But put the Dentures in a convenient glass near by..