Tag Archives: DAY
- Research reported in the Journal called the Lancet say’s that 45 minutes three to five times a week can improve your mental health. On the other hand more than 90 min a day can actually worsen your metal health – lesson here, is do not overdo it.
2. There are 196 countries in the world today:- 195 if you don’t include Taiwan as many countries do not officially recognize it
3. The perfect length of time to be on vacation is 8 days. Your health and wellness levels rise rapidly while on holiday but peak on the 8th day. The suggestion is to take more vacations instead of longer ones
4. Sleeping with your bedroom door closed could help you survive a house fire. Open door can reach 1,000+ degrees Fahrenheit. Having your door closed can keep the temperature in your room below 100, limit the carbon monoxide exposure and reduce smoke inhalation
5. One if five people suffer from misophonia – This is a condition where certain sounds trigger bouts of anger or stress. 36% say their symptoms worsened after they had caffeine. Some of the other triggers are Gum popping, food chewing or crunching, sniffing, breathing, not sure about that one ( We all have to breathe) , pen clicking, clock ticking, whistling, lip smacking, finger or foot tapping
Remember that old saying “Stop and smell the Roses”. The way we are using technology these days we are not looking around at our surroundings. Was on the tram in Melbourne yesterday and noticed not one of those around me were looking at anything but their phones. I guess they may have done that trip many times but you know, each day something different happens – they miss it. Don’t see it.
We should all try at least once a day or once a week,” Stop and smell the roses”.
“If you don’t do different, nothing will change”
After you watch the video, click on the “join now” button and enroll for free so that you don’t lose your spot.
Earl Shaw shares how he used this simple formula to make millions in Network Marketing and how it will work in 20kBTC. This is essential training for everyone who wants a fast start in 20kBTC. Take 15 minutes to learn how to become a millionaire in Bitcoins.
We all have the same amount of time each and every single day. What we do with that time is entirely up to us.
We usually find ourselves saying, “I do not have enough time for ____ because ____.”
Fill in the first blank with something you desire.
Fill in the second blank with your favorite excuse.
We are so good at coming up with excuses not to do things and completely forget how easy being active and working toward our goals truly is.
Therefore, our problems have nothing to do with how much time is in the day – our problems have to do with our priorities.
Our problems aren’t caused by limited time, but by our #priorities